- Volume 27 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
High Power Cavity Type Tunable Filter Using Switch for 1.5 GHz Band
Switch를 이용한 1.5 GHz 대역 고출력 Cavity 기반 Tunable Filter
- Received : 2015.07.09
- Accepted : 2015.11.20
- Published : 2016.01.31
In this paper, the tunable filter based on high power cavity using mechanical switch for 1.5 GHz band is presented. The LPF is inserted to eliminate the spurious wave, coupler is embeded to extract the output power, and then the tunable filter system is configured using mechanical switch. The LPF obtains attenuation over 40 dB between 4 GHz and 12.75 GHz, Coupler is satisfied with coupling value 40 dB and coupling isolation over 55 dB. The tunable filter system using mechanical switch obtains insertion loss 0.88 dB at bypass mode between 1,495.9 MHz and 1,510. 9 MHz, 3.29 dB at fil mode between 1,495.9 MHz and 1,500.9 MHz. It is also satisfied with output power of 132 W at the center frequency 1,498.4 MHz, and switching time below 10 ms.
Bandpass Filter;Low Pass Filter;Coupler;Tunable Filter;High Power Filter;Mechanical Switch
- J. N. Eric, L. Juseop, P. Dimitrios, and J. C. William, "Extended passband bandstop filter cascade with continous 0.85-6.6 GHz coverage", IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., pp. 21-29, Jan. 2012.
- Ji-Seon Ju, Sang-min Han, "Reconfigurable bandpass filter design with a wide frequency tuning range", Journal of Korean Institude of Information Technology, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 63-68, Jun. 2013.
- 총무성(2009), "3.9세대 이동 통신 시스템의 도입을 위한 특정 기지국의 개설에 관한 지침안", 2013년 3월.
- 홍경희, "모드정합법을 이용한 TE011-mode cavity bandpass filter의 설계 연구", 한국전자파학회 1998 춘계 마이크로파 및 전파학술대회 논문집, 21(1), pp. 225-26, 1998년 5월.
- J. Uher, W. J. R. Hoefer, "Tunable microwave and millimeter-wave bandpass filters", IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech. vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 643-653, Apr. 1991. https://doi.org/10.1109/22.76427
- G. M. Rebeiz, J. B. Muldavin, "RF MEMS switches and switch circuit", IEEE Microwave Magazine, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 59-71, Dec. 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/6668.969936
- K. Chang, Microwave Solid-State Circuits and Applications, John Wiley & Sons N. Y., 1994.
- K. Chang, I. Bahl, and V. Nair, RF and Microwave Circuit and Component Design for Wireless System, John Wiley & Sons, N. Y., 2002.
- Satya Bhushan Shukla, R. N. Barall, and P. K. Sing-hal, "Design and analysis of microstrip stepped impedance lowpass filter", Antennas, Propagation & EM Theory, 2006. ISAPE '06. 7 th International Symposium on, pp. 1-3, Oct. 2006.
- 고남규, 손태호, 이용창, "HFSS를 이용한 T-DMB용단일소자 공동 여파기 구현", 한국 ITS학회논문지, 10(6), pp. 91-97, 2011년 12월
Supported by : 산업통상자원부 우수기술연구센터(ATC)