- Volume 27 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Design and Fabrication of a C-Band Delay Line Instantaneous Frequency Measurement Receiver with Offset Voltage Compensation
오프셋 전압 보상이 적용된 지연 선로 구조의 C 대역 순시 주파수 측정용 수신기 설계 및 제작
Jeon, Moon-Su;Jeon, Yeo-Ok;Seo, Won-Gu;Bae, Kyung-Tae;Kim, Dong-Wook
- Received : 2015.10.14
- Accepted : 2015.12.11
- Published : 2016.01.31
In this paper, we design and fabricate an instantaneous frequency measurement receiver with a frequency resolution of 125 MHz which detects and measures continuous signals in 4~6 GHz using path difference of delay lines. The receiver has a 4-bit configuration and consists of power dividers, delay lines, power combiners, power detectors, voltage comparator circuits and so on. The accuracy of the instantaneous frequency measurement is improved by applying offset voltage compensation to the comparator circuits to compensate the frequency-dependent path loss of the delay line and the frequency dependence of power detection.
Instantaneous Frequency Measurement;Delay Line;C-band;Offset Voltage Compensation
- 이일근, 박동철, 유태선, 명로훈, 임중수, 레이더 공학과 전자전 응용, 대영사, 2006.
- E. S. Azevedo, B. G. M. de Oliveira, and M. T. de Melo, "Microstrip power divider for integration of an instantaneous frequency measurement system", Proceedings of 2011 SBMO/IEEE MTT-S International Microwave and Optoelectronics Conference(IMOC), pp. 295-297, Nov. 2011.
- R. Mulagada, T. P. Weldon, "A delay line discriminator for IFM using a left-handed delay line", Proceedings of the IEEE SoutheastCon 2010, pp. 185-188, Mar. 2010.
- James B. Y. Tsui, Microwave Receivers with Electronic Warfare Applications, John Wiley & Sons, 1986.
- Linear Technology, LTC5532, http://www.linear.com
- M. Biehl, A. Vogt, R. Herwig, M. Neuhaus, E. Crocoll, R. Lochschmied, Scherer, and W. Jutzi, "A 4 bit instantaneous frequency meter at 10 GHz with coplanar YBCO delay lines", IEEE Trans. Applied Superconductivity, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 2279-2282, Jun. 1995. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.403040
- M. Biehl, E. Crocoll, M. Neuhaus, 1. Scherer, and W. Jutzi, "A superconducting 4 bit instantaneous frequency meter at 10 GHz with integrated resistors and air-bridges", Applied Superconductivity, vol. 6, no. 10-12, pp. 547-551, Oct. 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0964-1807(99)00010-1
- G. C. Liang, C. F. Shih, R. S. Withers, B. F. Cole, M. E. Johansson, and L. P. Suppan, "Superconductive digital instantaneous frequency-measurement subsystem", IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 2368-2375, Dec. 1993. https://doi.org/10.1109/22.260730