- Volume 27 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Bistatic Clutter Structure through Simulation
시뮬레이션에 의한 바이스태틱 클러터 구조 분석
- Received : 2015.10.23
- Accepted : 2015.12.01
- Published : 2016.01.31
Generally, bistatic clutter, contrary to the monostatic clutter, has nonlinear structure in Angle-Doppler domain due to the noncooperative motion of the transmitter and the receiver. In this paper, we first simulate the bistatic clutter structure resulting from the relative motion of the transmitter and the receiver and then analyze their relations through the bistatic clutter structure in Angle-Doppler domain. Also, we show the operation condition of the transmitter and the receiver leading to low rank of a covariance matrix of the bistatic clutter.
Bistatic Radar;Clutter;Heterogenous;STAP;Clutter Rank
- William L. Melvin, "Space-time adaptive radar performance in heterogeneous clutter", IEEE Trans. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 621-633, Apr. 2000. https://doi.org/10.1109/7.845251
- Michael C. Wicks, Muralidhar Rangaswamy, Raviraj Adve, and Todd B. Hale, "Space-time adaptive processing a knowledge-based perspective for airborne radar", IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 23, pp. 51-65, Jan. 2006 https://doi.org/10.1109/MSP.2006.1593337
- William L. Melvin, Joseph R. Guerci, "Knowledge-aided signal processing: A new paradigm for radar and other advanced sensors", IEEE Trans. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 983-996, Jul. 2006 https://doi.org/10.1109/TAES.2006.248215
- Simon Haykin, "Cognitive radar a way of the future", IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 23, pp. 30-40, Jan. 2006.
- J. R. Guerci, Space-Time Adaptive Processing for Radar, Artech House, pp. 115-170, 2014.
- Sergios Theodoridis, Academic Press Library in Signal Processing, vol. 2, Elsevier, pp. 595-659, 2014.
Supported by : 방위사업청, 국방과학연구소