- Volume 28 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study of Comparative Economic Evaluation for the System of Ground Source Heat Pump and District Heating and Cooling:Focusing on the Analysis of Operation Case
지열히트펌프와 지역냉난방 시스템의 운영사례를 중심으로 경제성 비교분석 연구
- Received : 2015.12.31
- Accepted : 2016.02.15
- Published : 2016.03.10
The purpose of this study is to perform comparative economic evaluation for the systems of ground source heat pump (GSHP) and district heating and cooling (DHC) by focusing on the analysis of operation case of GSHP. The adapted research object is a public office building located in Seoul. The capacity of ground source pump is about 3,900 kW. Ground heat exchanger is closed loop type. The analysis period for life cycle cost is 30 years. Economic evaluation is assessed from the viewpoints of the following four parts: initial cost, energy cost, maintenance and replacement cost, and environment cost. The total life cycle cost of GSHP is approximately 8,447 million won. The cost of the DHC System is approximately 3,793 million won. The cost of the DHC is approximately 46% lower than GSHP system under the condition of current rate for GSHP and DHC.
Ground source heat pump system;District heating and cooling;Life cycle cost Analysis;Economic evaluation
- MOTIE, 2014, New and Renewable energy white paper, KEMCO, Yongin, Korea.
- KEMCO, 2014, New and Renewable energy statistics 2013(2014 edition), KEMCO, Yongin, Korea.
- Jo, Y. J., Lee, J. Y., Lim, S. Y., and Hong G. P., 2009, A review on potential effects of installation and operation of ground source heat pumps on soil and ground water environment, Journal of Soil Groundwater Environment, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 22-31.
- Ko, M. J., Oh, J. K., Kim, Y. I., and Kim, Y. S., 2007, Economic estimation of heat storage type geothermal source heat pump system adopted in government office building by a payback period method. Korean J. Solar Energy Soc., Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 175-182.
- Jang, Y. H., Kim S. Y., Shin, Y. S., and Kim, G. H., 2014, Economic analysis of geothermal energy facilities applied to public buildings, J. Korea Inst. Build. Const., Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 423-432. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2014.14.5.423
- Lee, I. G., Kang, H. W., Won, Y. M., and Kim Y. S., 2011, Economic evaluation for heating and cooling system by using gas energy and geothermal energy based on LCC Analysis, Journal of the Regional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 27, No. 10, pp. 161-168.
- MOLIT, 2008, LCC Assessment and evaluation guide, MOLIT, Sejong, Korea.
- KDI, 2008, Guidelines for project pre feasibility 5th edition, Sejong, Korea.
- A Study on the Optimal Energy Mix Model in Buildings with OEMGD Algorithm Focusing on Ground Source Heat Pump and District Heating & Cooling System vol.27, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7856/kjcls.2016.27.2.281