- Volume 28 Issue 3
In this study, 21 energy reduction factors were selected as architecture, system & operation, and lighting and equipment parts to analyze reduction method of the load occurring in office buildings. Energy consumption simulation was performed. In the architecture part, saving rate (1.53%) of "occupant density" factor was the most efficient. In the system and operation part, saving rate (1.28%) of "interior VAV and exterior FPU type" factor was the most efficient. In case of lighting and equipment part, saving rate (12.42%) of "schedule" factor was the most efficient. In the three parts, saving rate of the lighting and equipment part was 27.32%. This was caused by the "schedule" factor. Saving rates of the architecture part and the system and operation part were 3.39% and 1.20%, respectively.
사무소 건물;에너지 절감 요소;절감률;분석
- Choi, J. D., Choi, D. S., and Yun, G. Y., 2014, A Simulation Appraisal of Energy Performance in Office Building by Different Types of Air-Conditioning, Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 8, pp. 612-620.
- Xu, J., Kim, J. H., Hong, H. K., and Koo, J. M., 2014, Optimization of Building HVAC Loads Considering Interactions Between Building Design Factors, Proceeding of SAREK Summer Annual Conferance, pp. 199-202.
- Park, J. M., Kong, D. S., Jang, Y. S., and Huh, J. H., 2014, A Development of An End-use Disaggregation Analysis Model for Existing Office Building, Proceeding of SAREK Summer Annual Conferance, pp. 195-198.
- Seo, S. M., Park, J. C., and Rhee, E. K., 2011, An Analysis of Thermal Loads Depending on Korea Building Insulation Standard and the Optimum Insulation Standard, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society Vol. 31, No. 5, pp. 146-154. https://doi.org/10.7836/kses.2011.31.5.146
- Kim, W. S. and Kim, S. U., 2011, A Study on the Analysis of Energy Consumption Patterns According to the Variation of the Ratio of Lateral to Longitudinal Length in office building, Proceeding of the SAREK Summer Annual Conference, pp. 139-144.
- Press Release(2011-02-17), 2011, Seoul Metropolitan Government Office.
- Park, H. C. and Chung, M., 2009, Comparison of Energy Demand Characteristics for Hotel, Hospital and Office Buildings in Korea, Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 10, pp. 553-557.
- Kong, D. S., Jang, Y. S., and Huh, J. H., 2015, Selecting of the Energy Performance Diagnosis Items through the Sensitivity Analysis of Existing Buildings, Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 7, pp. 354-361. https://doi.org/10.6110/KJACR.2015.27.7.354
- Korea Energy Economics Institude, 2015, 2014 Energy Consumption Survey, the 12th Edition, pp. 121-123, 179-185, 640-641.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 동양미래대학교