- Volume 28 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Deterioration Evaluation for Industrial Pipeline by Sectionalizing
산업시설 배관의 섹션화에 의한 노후도 평가
- Received : 2016.01.07
- Accepted : 2016.03.03
- Published : 2016.03.10
This study introduced deterioration evaluation item and criteria that could be applied to industrial facilities with the most widely used carbon steel pipe installed for ordinary piping (KSD 3507). Experimental industrial pipes were evaluated with pipe sectionalizing method combined with the established evaluation item and criteria to measure and manage semi-continuously for overall piping system. After applying outcomes from this study to a plant of incineration facility, a 42% saving in repairing and remodeling cost was achieved.
Pipe sectionalizing;Industrial pipes;Pipe deterioration;Residual life
- Park, Y., 2011, A Study of the Evaluation for Pipe Deterioration in Apartment, Journal of the Regional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 197-204.
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology, 2002, Development of the integrated nondestructive diagnosis technique for the state diagnosis and evaluation of deteriorated service pipe in the building.
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology, 2001, A Study on the Diagnosis and Renovation of the Mechanical Facilities System.
- Cho, J. S., Shin, H. J. and Kim, C. Y., 2001, A Study on the Diagnosis and Renovation of the Mechanical Facilities System, Journal of SAREK Magazine Winter Conference, pp. 519-524.
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency, 2008, Pipe Thickness Calculation and Evaluation Technical Guidance Technology.
- Min, H. K., Kim, S. B., Kim, B. W., Kim, H. K., and Park, Y., 2015, Deterioration Evaluation for Industrial Pipeline by Sectionalizing, Journal of the Regional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 103-111.
- Ministry of Environment, 2008, Water supply diagnostic manual regeneration specifications standard of estimate.