- Volume 16 Issue 1
이번 연구는 2009년 4월부터 9월까지 대전 동구보건소에서 실시하는 노인 스케일링-불소도포 사업에 참여한 노인 503명을 대상으로 잔존치아수와 강도별 30가지 음식섭취 능력, 구강건강관련 삶의 질(OHIP-14)의 관계를 조사하였다. 그 결과, 음식섭취능력에 따른 총 잔존치아수는 모든 음식을 섭취할 수 있는 1군
Eating;Food;Oral health;Quality of life;Tooth
- Zini A, Sgan-Cohen HD: The effect of oral health on quality of life in an underprivileged homebound and non-homebound elderly population in Jerusalem. Am Geriatrics Soc 56: 99-104, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01498.x
- Jensen PM, Saunders RL, Thierer T, Friedman B: Factors associated with oral health-related quality of life in community-dwelling elderly persons with disabilities. Am Geriatrics Soc 56: 711-717, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01631.x
- Panchbhai AS: Oral health care needs in the dependant elderly in India. Ind J Palliative Care 18: 19-26, 2012. https://doi.org/10.4103/0973-1075.97344
- Laguna L, Sarkar A, Artigas G, Chen J: A quantitative assessment of the eating capability in the elderly individuals. Physiol Behav 147: 274-281, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physbeh.2015.04.052
- Gil-Montoya J, De Mello A, Barrios R, Ganzalez-Moles M, Bravo M: Oral health in the elderly patient and its impact on general well-being: a nonsystematic review. Clin Interv Aging 10: 461-467, 2015.
- Chen J: Food oral processing: Mechanisms and implications of food oral destruction. Trends Food Sci Tech 45: 222-228, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2015.06.012
- Lee HS, Kim CM: Effects of oral health impact profile on depression and quality of life among community-dwelling Korean elderly persons. J Korean Acad Community Health Nurs 23: 338-346, 2012. https://doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2012.23.3.338
- Seo SH, Cho MS, Kim YR, Ahn JY: The relationships among satisfaction with food-related life, depression, isolation, social support, and overall satisfaction of life in elderly South Koreans. J Korean Diet Assoc 19: 159-172, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14373/JKDA.2013.19.2.159
- Noh EM, Back JU: Subjective oral health status of the elderly and social impact efficacy. J Dent Hyg Sci 10: 233-239, 2010.
- Hur IG, Lee TY, Dong JK, Hong SH: The effects of dental prostheses to the quality of life among the elderly. J Korean Acad Prosthodont 48: 101-110, 2010. https://doi.org/10.4047/jkap.2010.48.2.101
- Lee KY, Cho YS, Lim SR: Oral health-related quality of life of the elderly under visiting health care. J Dent Hyg Sci 15: 325-332, 2015. https://doi.org/10.17135/jdhs.2015.15.3.325
- Park JE, An HJ, Jung SU, Lee YN, Kim CI, Jang YA: Characteristics of the dietary intake of Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2007-2010. J Nutr Health 46: 285-295, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4163/jnh.2013.46.3.285
- Shin BM, Bae SM, Ryu DY, Choi YK: The relationship between the numbers of natural teeth and nutritional status of elderly in Korea-based on 2007-2009 national health and nutrition survey data. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg 12: 521-231, 2012. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2012.12.3.521
- Kim CS, Bae SM, Shin MI: Nutritional status of Korean elderly by oral health level-based on 2009 national health and nutrition survey data. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg 11: 833-841, 2011
- Kim BI, Jeong SH, Chung KH, Cho YK, Kwon HK, Choi CH: Subjective food intake ability in relation to maximal bite force among Korean adults. J Oral Rehabilitation 36: 168-175, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2842.2008.01924.x
- Iwasaki M, Kimura Y, Yoshihara A, et al.: Low dietary diversity among older Japanese adults with impaired dentition. J Dent Oral Hyg 7: 71-77, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5897/JDOH2015.0147
- Hyun HS, Lee IS: Body mass index (BMI)-related factors of community-dwelling elders: Comparision between early and late elderly people. J Korean Acad Community Health Nurs 24: 62-73, 2013. https://doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2013.24.1.62
- Choi YH: The relationship between the number of the residual tooth and the masticatory function. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Dankook University, Cheonan, 2008.
- Cho KH, Kim HY, Hwang SJ: Change of the oral health related quality of life after fixed prosthetic treatment using implant therapy. J Dent Hyg Sci 10: 315-321, 2010.
- Yoon HS, Chun JH, Lee JH: Oral health and self-related health among the elderly in Busan. J Dent Hyg Sci 12: 197-207, 2012.
- Sugihara N, Tashiro E, Tanabe Y, et al.: Multivariate analysis of food acceptance with regard to missing teeth in the elderly. Shikwa Gakuho 89: 1275-1280, 1989.
- Sakurai M, Tada A, Suzuki K, Yoshino K, Sugihara N, Matsukubo T: Percentile curves for food acceptance response scores in assessing chewing functions in adults. Bull Tokyo Dent Coll 46: 123-134, 2005. https://doi.org/10.2209/tdcpublication.46.123
- Kim NH, Han DH, Hwang SJ, Kim AR, Chung WG, Kim HD: Validation study of maticatory dysfunction questionnaires among the elderly in Korea. J Korean Acad Oral Health 32: 75-85, 2008.