- Volume 27 Issue 3
Deramping technique has been widely used to acquire high resolution SAR(Synthetic Aperture Radar) images for the advantage of the data size and the processing time. However, unwanted spurious signals caused by SAR hardware can be leaked in the process of converting into a digital signal through the ADC(Analog-Digital Converter) and added in a echo signal. These tones make image quality degrade significantly. In order to solve this problem, the unwanted tones need to be detected by analysing the characteristic of the noise tone and then effectively removed from raw data. In this paper, we propose a method for efficiently removing noise tone on the raw data based on the characteristic of spurious signals.
Deramped SAR;Spurious Signal;Noise-Tone
- K. Ouchi, "Recent trend and advance of synthetic aperture radar with selected topics", Remote Sensing, pp. 716-807, 2013.
- I. G. Cumming, F. H. Wong, Digital Processing of Synthetic Aperture Radar Data, Artech House, 2004.
- 임병균, 유상범, 윤재철, 김진희, "Deramped SAR 영상에서의 잡음 톤 제거 기법 연구", 대한원격탐사학회 추계학술대회, 2014년 10월.
- J. J. Witt, W. A. Nel, "Range Doppler dynamic range considerations for dechirp on receive radar", Proceedings of the 5th European Radar Conference, pp. 136-139, 2008.
- A. K. Jain, Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing, Prentice-Hall Inc., pp. 258-259, 1989.
Grant : 다목적실용위성6호개발사업
Supported by : 한국항공우주연구원