- Volume 27 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Electromagnatic Effect Analysis inside Electrically Large Structures Using Topological Modeling and PWB Method
위상학적 모델링과 PWB Method를 이용한 대형 구조물 내부의 전자파 영향 해석
Lee, Jae-Min;Jung, In-Hwan;Lee, Jae-Wook;Lee, Young-Seung;Kwon, Jong-Hwa
- Received : 2015.10.21
- Accepted : 2016.03.03
- Published : 2016.03.31
As the recently advanced scientific developments result in high lever of the usability and the needs for the electrical equipment and devices in various situations, the safety technologies protecting malfunction and electrical critical damages including soft and hardware from the unexpectedly radiated electromagnetic interferences are required gradually. In addition, the numerical analysis for the miniaturized electrical components and equipments as well as the conventional electrical devices installed inside the electrically large enclosures and structures requires the memory requirement and time consumption too big to be handled in a realistic situation, which will result in a limitation in solving the complete set of maxwell's equations. In this paper, PWB method based on statistical theory and topological modeling with appropriate zoning concepts are introduced for the EM analysis of an electrically large complex structures.
Power Balance Method;Electromagnetic Compatibility;Topological Analysis;Full Wave Analysis
- I. Junqua, J. -P. Parmantier, and M. Ridel, "Modeling of high frequency coupling inside oversized structures by asymptotic and PWB methods", in Proc. Int. Conf. Electromagn. Adv. Appl., pp. 68-71, 2011.
- I. Junqua, J. -P. Parmantier, and F. Issac, "A network formulation of the power balance method for high-frequency coupling", Electromagnetics, vol. 25, no. 7-8, pp. 603-622, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1080/02726340500214845
- I. Junqua, L. Guibert, and J. -P. Parmantier, "Assessment of high-frequency coupling in a generic object by the power balance method", IEEE Int. Zurich Symposium on EMZ Zurich, pp. 397-400, 2007.
- 정인환, 이재욱, 이영승, 권종화, 조춘식, "확률론과 위상학적 모델링을 이용한 이중 공진구조 내의 PCB 주파수 응답해석", 한국전자파학회 논문지, 25(9), pp. 919- 929, 2014년 9월.
- David H. Staelin, Ann W. Morgenthaler, and Jin Au Kong, Electromagnetic Waves, Prentice Hall PTR, 1994.
- D. Hill, Electromagnetic Fields in Cavities: Deterministic and Statistical Theories, IEEE Press, 2009.
- D. Mansson, R. Thottappillil, and M. Backstrom, "Methodology for classifying facilities with respect to intentional EMI", IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 46-52, Feb. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEMC.2008.2010327
- D. A. Hill, "Plane wave integral representation for fields in reverberation chambers", IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 209-217, Aug. 1998. https://doi.org/10.1109/15.709418
- Bao-Lin Nie, Ping-An Du, Ya-Ting Yu, and Zheng Shi, "Study of the shielding properties of enclosures with apertures at higher frequencies using the transmissionline modeling method", IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 53, pp. 73-84, Feb. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEMC.2010.2047398