- Volume 36 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Wind Pressure Reducing Soundproof Wall Which Has Many Holes on the Surface and Selectable Stop-Frequency Ranges
표면에 다수의 구멍을 뚫고 차단 주파수 영역의 선택이 가능한 풍압저감형 방음벽
- Kim, Sang-Hoon (Mokpo National Maritime University) ;
- Lee, Donchool (Mokpo National Maritime University)
- Received : 2015.04.08
- Accepted : 2016.01.01
- Published : 2016.04.01
Applying diffraction of waves and muffler principle, the theory of macroscopic air ventilation with soundproofing was explained. Soundproofing frequency range can be selected by this method. The sound wave was attenuated at the resonator located between double-layered walls. A soundproof plate was designed and the experiment was processed. There are two air holes of diameter of 5cm and thickness of 8cm on the surfaces per each soundproofing cell. There was a transmission loss of about 25dB and it is more than at least 10dB compared with that of the Comnex technology of wave cancellation by air holes in Japan. Furthermore, there was no soundproof frequency selection in the Comnex technology.
파동의 에돌이와 공명식 머플러 원리를 이용하여 통풍형 방음을 구현하고 그 이론을 설명하였다. 이 방음기술은 차단하고자 하는 주파수영역의 선택이 가능하다. 방음벽을 이중으로 만들고 그 사이를 비워, 방음벽의 구멍을 통해 들어온 음파가 내부에서 공진하여 소멸되도록 하였다. 두께 8cm인 공진통마다 직경 5cm의 공기구멍을 2개씩 뚫고 실험한 결과 넓은 주파수영역대서 평균 25dB정도의 차음효과가 있었다. 일본 컴넥스사의 산란에 의한 투과손실만 있는 경우와의 차음효과를 비교한 결과 같은 통풍능력인 경우에 적어도 10dB이상 차음효과가 높았다. 또한 컴넥스사의 기술은 차음주파수 영역을 선택할 수 없다는 한계가 있었다.
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원(KAIA)
- Beranek, L. L. (1986). Acoustics, AIP, New York, pp. 128-143.
- Comnex CO. (2012). "Soundproofing with miracle holes." Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7DqvNCr4d8 (Accessed: March 2, 2015).
- Fang, N., Xi, D., Xu, J., Ambati, M., Srituravanich, W., Sun, C. and Zhang, X. (2006). "Ultrasonic metamaterials with negative modulus." Nature Mater., Vol. 5, No. 6, pp. 452-456. https://doi.org/10.1038/nmat1644
- Hyun, T. J., Hong, S. J., Kim, H. B. and Lee, S. (2013). "Estimation of tire-pavement noise for asphalt pavement by mean profile deph." Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineering, Vol. 33, No. 4, pp. 1631-1638 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2013.33.4.1631
- Jo, S. H., Jang, J. S., Kim, W. S. and Kim, N. (2013). "A study on noise reduction of quiet pavement through the noise level prediction and the economic analysis." Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineering, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 1143-1151 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2013.33.3.1143
- Kim, S. H. (2014). "Air transparent soundproof window 4." Available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ36PqHT9iw (Accessed: March 2, 2015).
- Kim, S. H. and Das, M. P. (2012). "Seismic waveguide of metamaterials." Modern Physics Letters B, Vol. 26, No. 17, p. 1350140 (8 pages).
- Kim, S. H. and Das, M. P. (2013). "Artificial seismic shadow zone made of acoustic metamaterials." Modern Physics Letters B, Vol. 27, No. 20, p. 1350140 (9 pages). https://doi.org/10.1142/S0217984913501406
- Kim, S. H. and Lee, S. H. (2014). "Air transparent soundproof window." AIP Advances, Vol. 4, p. 117123 (8 pages). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4902155
- Kinsler, L. E., Frey, A. R., Coppens, A. B. and Sanders, J. V. (1999). Fundamentals of Acoustics, 4th ed., Wiley, New York. pp. 284-288.
- Lee, Y. M., Kim, S. H. and Lee, S. H. (2014). "A soundproof window that is transparent to air flow by acoustic metamaterials." New Physics: Sae Mulli, Vol. 64, No. 9, pp. 940-945 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.3938/NPSM.64.940
- Nguyen, H., Sohei, N., Tsuyoshi, N. and Takashi, Y. (2009). "Sound propagation in soundproofing casement windows." Applied Acoustics, Vol. 70, pp. 1160-1167. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2009.04.006
- Nguyen, H., Yusuke, T., Yuya, N., Sohei, N., Tsuyoshi, N. and Takashi, Y. (2012). "Prediction and experimental study of the acoustic soundproofing windows using a parallelepiped SVU." The Open Acoustics Journal, Vol. 5, pp. 8-15. https://doi.org/10.2174/1874837601205010008
- Wang, X. (2010). "Acoustical mechanism for the extraordinary sound transmission through subwavelength apertures." Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 96, No. 13, p. 134104. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.3378268
- Weber, L. and Gomez-Agustina, L. (2015). "Investigation into the application of an acoustic metamaterial for sound attenuation with air-flow." ICSV22 Proc., Florence, Italy, paper No. 52-2015-0508105747633, pp. 1-8.
- Yuya, N., Quang, N. H., Sohei, N., Tsuyoshi, N. and Takashi, Y. (2010). "The acoustic design of soundproofing doors and windows." The Open Acoustics Journal, Vol. 3, pp. 30-37. https://doi.org/10.2174/1874837601003010030
- Parametric Applicability Assessment of High-Strength Steel Tubes of Noise Tunnel Structures for Weight Reduction vol.18, pp.7, 2018, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2018.18.7.299