- Volume 7 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Assessment of Structural Performance for a Lightweight Soundproof Tunnel Composed of Partitioned Pipe Truss Members
격벽화된 파이프 트러스 요소로 구성된 경량방음터널의 구조적 성능 평가
- Noh, Myung-Hyun (Structure Research Group, Steel Solution Marketing Dept., POSCO) ;
- Ahn, Dong-Wook (Structure Research Group, Steel Solution Marketing Dept., POSCO) ;
- Joo, Hyung-Joong (ISIS E&C)
- Received : 2016.02.05
- Accepted : 2016.02.29
- Published : 2016.03.31
In this paper, the full-size structural performance test for a lightweight soundproof tunnel composed of partitioned pipe truss members is carried out to investigate the structural performance. In addition, a nonlinear structural analysis of the same finite element model as the full-size testing model is performed to compare the test result. The test and analysis results showed that the lightweight soundproof tunnel ensures the structural safety against wind loads, snow loads and load combinations. As a result, the full-size test and analysis results meet all the design load conditions, hence the proposed lightweight soundproof tunnel is ready for the field application.
- Korea Road Association (KRA) (2015). "Korean highway bridge design code." Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
- Korean Society of Steel Construction (KSSC) (2011). "Korean steel structure design code and commentary." Korean Society of Steel Construction.
- MIDAS Information Technology Co., Ltd. (2012). Analysis Reference, MIDAS Civil.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) (2009). "Korean building code." Architectural Institute of Korea.