- Volume 7 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Reduction Effect on Noise Discharge from Lightweight Soundproof Tunnels Installed with Lateral Sound-absorbing Panels
직각 흡음체 설치 경량방음터널의 토출소음 저감효과 분석
- Jeong, Young Do (Infra Research Group, R&D Center, POSCO E&C) ;
- Ahn, Dong-Wook (Structure Research Group, Steel Solution Marketing Dept., POSCO) ;
- Noh, Myung-Hyun (Structure Research Group, Steel Solution Marketing Dept., POSCO)
- Received : 2016.02.05
- Accepted : 2016.03.03
- Published : 2016.03.31
Most of the soundproof tunnels generate significant discharge noise through their inlets and outlets so that the length of the tunnel has been extended frequently than required to minimize the effect on such discharge noise. Thus, in this paper, we investigate reduction capability of discharge noise from the sound proof tunnel installed with lateral sound-absorbing panels on the partitioned truss members in the longitudinal direction of the tunnel. In conclusion, noise field analysis results shows that the sound proof tunnels with lateral sound-absorbing panels have an effect on discharge noise abatement and thereby tunnel's length reduction.
- Kim, H. S., Jang, H., and Bang, M. (2009). "Comparison of Foreign Traffic Noise Prediction Method Used in Road Traffic Noise Map Program." Journal of The Society of Living Environment System, 16(5), pp.467-477.
- SoundPLAN GmbH (2015). "SoundPLAN User's manual." SoundPLAN GmbH/SoundPLAN International LLC.