- Volume 58 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Conceptual Design of Spatial and Non-spatial Information for Water Hazard Information Management and Service
수재해 정보관리 및 서비스를 위한 공간, 비공간 정보 자료 개념 설계
Lee, Jeong-Ju;Kim, Dong-Young;Jung, Young-Hun;Hwang, Eui-Ho;Chae, Hyo-Sok
- Received : 2016.01.26
- Accepted : 2016.03.02
- Published : 2016.03.31
This study conducted a basic design of system and interface which provide both of spatial and non-spatial data for water hazard information management. This helps to decide directions of the future integrated water hazard information platform and possible technical examinations of the web-based system for the realization of the prototype. For user friendly system, this study did a survey to investigate the data format, service environment, image processing level and visualization type that users prefer. Also, authorization range was set up by type of the user group. In the water hazard information platform, the data and analysis algorithm were classified by the fields. Furthermore, the platform was consisted with six block systems according to the function and the interface and designed to flexibly mount or modify the additional functions. For a basic design of the data exchange method and protocols, a prototype was constructed by using the spatial information web service technology. The portal service system to visualize and provide spatial data was designed by the WMS/WFS type of OGC standard interface and the FTP/HTTP interface type through open source GIS software for server environment.
Information Platform;Open GIS;Prototype;Standard Interface;Water Hazard
- Heil, B., I. Petzold, H. Romang, and J. Hess, 2014. The common information platform for natural hazards in Switzerland, Nat Hazards, 70: 1673-1687. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11069-010-9606-6
- Islam, M., and K. Sado, 2000. Flood hazard assessment in Bangladesh using NOAA AVHRR data with geographical information system. Hydrological Processes, 14(3): 605-620. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1099-1085(20000228)14:3<605::AID-HYP957>3.0.CO;2-L
- Kim, D. M. and I. T. Yang, 2003. Research on the Sharing of Disaster Information Using Web GIS Technology, The Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, 21(2): 101-107 (in Korean).
- Kim, D. Y., J. J. Lee, H. S. Chae, and E. H. Hwang, 2014. A Study on the Application of the Technology Tree for Water Hazard Information Platform, Journal of the Korean Association of Geographic Information Studies, 17(4): 200-214 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.11108/kagis.2014.17.4.200
- Kim, D. Y., J. J. Lee, H. S. Chae, and E. H. Hwang, 2015a. A Study on the Application of Standard Technology for Integrated Management of Water Hazard Information Platform, Journal of Korean Association of Geographic Information Studies, 18(4): 1-12 (in Korean).
- Kim, S. K. and J. Y. Won, 2003. A Search on Feasibility of Ubiquitous Information Technology in the Seoul Metropolitan Disaster Management, Journal of The Korean Regional Development Association, 15(4): 97-118 (in Korean).
- Kim, S. J., S. J. Bae, S. P. Kim, and Y. J. Bae, 2015b. Assessment of Potential Flood Damage Considering Regional Flood Damage Cycle, Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers, 57(4): 143-151 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2015.57.4.143
- Kim, S. J., S. H. Kim, H. K. Joh, and S. R. Ahn, 2015c. Development of Distributed Hydrological Analysis Tool for Future Climate Change Impacts Assessment of South Korea, Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers, 57(2):15-26 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2015.57.2.015
- Kim, T. H., K. H. Kim, J. H. Shim, and W. J. Choi, 2008. Development of Web-GIS based Real-Time Natural Disaster Damage Information Management System, Journal of the Korea Spatial Information Society, 10(4): 103-107 (in Korean).
- Ministry of Public Safety and Security, 2014. Disasters Yearbook (in Korean).
- Moon, H. S. and L. S. Kang, 2009. Development of Disaster Management IETM for Effective Disaster Information Management of Construction Facilities, Journal of the Korea Society of Civil Engineers, 29(2):255-265 (in Korean).
- The World Bank (http://datacatalog.worldbank.org/)
Supported by : 국토교통부