- Volume 58 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Strength Properties of FRP Member for Making Personal Disaster Shelters in Rural Area
농산촌 재난대피시설 제작을 위한 FRP 부재의 강도특성에 관한 연구
Kim, Jung Meyon;Hwang, Dea Won;Lim, Hyun Taek;Park, Sung Yong;Yeon, Kyu Seok;Kim, Yong Seong
- Received : 2015.09.30
- Accepted : 2016.03.22
- Published : 2016.03.31
This study is about development of personal disaster shelters for minimization of the casualties caused by the landslide and steep slope collapse. The objectives of present research is the selection of disaster evacuation facilities utilizing FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) material. For the proper assessment of FRP member, several layers by strength test and the three-dimensional numerical analysis of these FRR member was carried out. As a result, the personal disaster evacuation facility utilizing FRP materials, was found to be of a material that is able to protect the weak person at the time of the collapse of the landslides and steep slopes.
Steep slopes;landslide;weak person;FRP;Shelters
- Design of FRP-Profiles and All-FRP Structures, 2009.
- Introduction to FRP Composites, 2006. 3-28. Bristol. Virginia.
- Kang, H. S., and Y. T. Kim, 2014, Physical Vulnerability Function of Buildings Impacted Debris Flow, Journal of the korean society of hazard mitigation, 4(5): 137-140 (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, 2013. Road safety facility installation and management guidelines (Side of Rockfall protection facilities safety), Infrastructure, and Transport. 452-483.
- Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries Notice, 2013 Revision of the structural criteria of reinforced plastic (FRP) boat. 2013 (227) (in Korean).
- National disaster information center, disaster statistical data (in Korean).
- Pimanmas, A., P. Joyklad, P. Warnitchai, 2010. Structural Design Guideline for Tsunami Evacuation. Journal of earthquake and tsunami, 04(4): 269. https://doi.org/10.1142/S1793431110000868
- Statistics korea Dongbuk regional statistics office, 2015. 10 years of gangwon-do to see change through statistics (in Korean).
- Ventsel, E., T. Krauthammer, 2001. Thin Plates and Shells Theory, Analysis, and Applications. Pennsylvania State University University Park, Pennsylvania: 298.
- WP/WLI (International Geotechnical Societies=UNESCO Working Party on World Landslide Inventory), 1993. Multilingual Landslide Glossary. BiTech Publishers Ltd.
Supported by : 농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원