- Volume 3 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Relationship between Parameters of the SWAT Model and the Geomorphological Characteristics of a Watershed
SWAT 모형의 매개변수와 유역의 지형학적 특성 관계
- Received : 2016.02.04
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.31
The correlation relationships and their corresponding equations between the geomorphological parameters and the Soil Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) model parameters by Sequential Uncertainty Fitting - version 2 (SUFI-2) algorithm of SWAT Calibration and Uncertainty Programs (SWAT-CUP) were developed at the Seom-river experimental watershed. The parameters of the SWAT model at the Soksa-river experimental watershed were estimated by the developed equations. The SWAT model parameters were estimated by SUFI-2 algorithm of SWAT-CUP with rainfall-runoff data from the Soksa-river experimental watershed from 2000 to 2007. Rainfall-runoff simulation of the SWAT model was carried out at the Soksa-river experimental watershed from 2000 to 2007 for the applicability of the estimated parameters by the developed equations. The root mean square errors (RMSE) between the observed and the simulated rainfall-runoffs using the estimated parameters by developed equations of correlation analysis and the optimum parameters by SUFI-2 of SWAT-CUP were
- Abbaspour, K.C., Yang, J., Maximov, I., Siber, R., Bogner, K., Mieleitner, J., Zobrist, J. and Srinivasan, R. 2007. Modelling hydrology and water quality in the pre-alpine/alpine Thur watershed using SWAT. Journal of Hydrology 333: 413-430. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2006.09.014
- Abbaspour, K.C. 2008. SWAT-CUP2: SWAT Calibration and Uncertainty Programs - A User Manual. Department of Systems Analysis, Integrated Assessment and Modelling (SIAM), Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, Duebendorf, Switzerland.
- Abbaspour, K.C. 2011. SWAT-CUP4: SWAT Calibration and Uncertainty Programs - A User Manual. Department of Systems Analysis, Integrated Assessment and Modelling (SIAM), Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, Duebendorf, Switzerland.
- Ahn, S.S., Kim, D.H., Heo, C.H. and Park, J.K. 2002. Analysis of GIUH Model using river branching characteristic factors. Journal of the Korean Association of Geographic Information Studies 5: 9-23. (in Korean)
- Eagleson, P.S. 1970. Dynamic Hydrology. McGraw-Hill, New-York, USA.
- Gangwon-do. 2000. Fundamental Planning Report for Gyechwon River. Ministry of Construction and Transportation, Gwacheon, Korea. (in Korean)
- Gangwon-do. 2001. Fundamental Planning Report for Soksacheon River. Ministry of Construction and Transportation, Gwacheon, Korea. (in Korean)
- Horton, R.E. 1945. Erosional development of streams and their drainage basins: hydrophysical approach to quantitative morphology. Geological Society America bulletin 56(3): 275-370. https://doi.org/10.1130/0016-7606(1945)56[275:EDOSAT]2.0.CO;2
- Jang, D.W., Kim, N.W., Kim, H.S. and Seoh, B.H. 2004. Simulation of daily streamflows by SWAT based on GIS. In, Proceedings of the Korea Water Resources Association Conference. Korea Water Resources Association. pp. 724-730. (in Korean)
- KMA. 2013. Annual Climatological Report. Korea Meteorological Administration, Korea. (in Korean)
- Lee, E.H. and Seo, D. 2011. Flow calibration and validation of Daechung Lake Watershed, Korea using SWAT-CUP. Journal of Korean Water Resources Association 44: 711-720. (in Korean) https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2011.44.9.711
- Neitsch, S.L., Arnold, J.G., Kiniry, J.R., Srinivasan, R. and Williams, J.R. 2002. Soil and Water Assessment Tool User's Manual; Version 2000. Texas Water Resources Institute, Texas, USA.
- Ryu, J.C., Kang, H.W., Choi, J.W., Kong, D.S., Gum, D.H., Jang, C.H. and Lim, K.J. 2012 Application of SWAT-CUP for streamflow auto-calibration at Soyang-gang Dam watershed. Journal of Korean Society on Water Environment 28: 347-358. (in Korean)
- Schumm, S.A. 1956. Evolution of drainage systems and slopes in badlands at Perth Amboy, New Jersey. Geological Society of America Bulletin 67: 597-646. https://doi.org/10.1130/0016-7606(1956)67[597:EODSAS]2.0.CO;2
- Schuol, J., Abbaspour, K.C., Srinivasan, R. and Yang, H. 2008. Estimation of freshwater availability in the West African sub-continent using the SWAT hydrologic model. Journal of Hydrology 352: 30-49. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2007.12.025
- Setegn, S.G., Srinivasan, R., Melesse, A.M. and Dargahi, B. 2010. SWAT model application and prediction uncertainty analysis in the Lake Tana Basin, Ethiopia. Hydrological Processes 24: 357-367.
- Strahler, A.N. 1957. Quantitative analysis of watershed geomorphology. Eos, Transactions, American Geophysical Union 38: 913-920. https://doi.org/10.1029/TR038i006p00913
- Van Griensven, A. and Meixner, T. 2003. Sensitivity, optimization and uncertainty analysis for the model parameters of SWAT. In, SWAT 2003: 2nd International SWAT Conference, Bari, Italy. pp.162-167.
- Winchell, M., Srinivasan, R., Di Luzio, M. and Arnold, J. 2010. ArcSWAT interface for SWAT2009: User's Guide. Texas Agricultural Experiment station and USDA Agricultural Research Service.
- Yang, J., Reichert, P., Abbaspour, K.C., Xia, J., and Yang, H. 2008. Comparing uncertainty analysis techniques for a SWAT application to the Chaohe Basin in China. Journal of Hydrology 358: 1-23. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2008.05.012
Supported by : 국토교통부