- Volume 5 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Improvement of OLSR Through MIMC's Decreased Overhead in MANET
모바일 애드 혹 네트워크 환경 하에서 멀티인터페이스 멀티채널의 오버헤드 감소를 통한 OLSR의 성능 개선
- Received : 2015.12.09
- Accepted : 2016.03.05
- Published : 2016.03.31
The most critical research issue in MANET environment is on supporting reliable communication between various devices. Various Multi-Hop Routing Protocol studies have proceeded. However, some problems you might have found when you use the existing link state routing technique are that it increases Control Message Overhead and it is unstable when node moves in CR circumstance which has transformation of using channel and MIMC circumstance which uses a number of interfaces. This essay offers a technique which is based on On-Demand Hello and the other technique which used Broadcast Interface of optimization as a solution to decrease Control Message Overhead. Also it proposes Quick Route Restoration technique which is utilized by GPS and MPR Selection technique which consider mobility as a solution of stable communication when node moves. Those offered Routing Protocol and OPNET based simulator result will be expected to be an excellent comparison in related research fields.
MANET;Multi-Interface Multi-Channel;Control Message;Overhead;Decrease
- AJ Univ. and ETRI, "Research on Networking Method used Local Based routing control for Multi Channel MANET Environment," 2013.
- J. Redi and R. Ramanathan, "The DARPA WNaN network architecture," IEEE Military Communications Conference, 2011.
- Su-Jin Lee and Dae-In Choi, "A node Status Control Algorithm in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks," in Proc. KICS Int, Vol.39B, No.3, pp.188-190, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2014.39B.3.188
- Jin-su Kim, "An Efficient routing Algorithm Considering Packet Collisions in Cognitive Radio Ad-hoc Network," in Proc. KICS Int, Vol.38B, No.9, pp.751-764, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2013.38B.9.751
- K. N. Ramachandran et al., "On the Design and Implementation of Infrastructure Mesh Networks," IEEE Wireless Mesh Networks Workshop, 2005.
- A. P. Subramanian, M. M. Buddhikot, and S. C. Miller, "Interference Aware routing in Multi-Radio Wireless Mesh Networks," IEEE Wireless Mesh Networks Workshop, 2006.
- C. Toham, F. Jan, and A. Duda, "OLSR Enhancement for Multi-interface Multi-Channel Ad hoc Networks," Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor Systems, 2008.
- C. Kim, Y. B. Ko, and N. H. Vaidya, "Link-State routing protocol for Multi-Channel Multi-interface Wireless Networks," IEEE Military Communications Conference, 2008.
- S. Sharma, "P-OLSR: Position-Based Optimized Link State routing for Mobile Ad hoc Networks," IEEE Local Computer Networks, 2009.
- A. Belghith and M. Belhassen, "Routing Enhancements in Dynamic MANETs with Obstacles," Wireless Mobile Networking Conference, 2011.
- M. Zhichao, Y. Weibo, N. Dawei, and D. Chao, "The Position-Aware routing protocol for Pre-handoff on OLSR in Vehicular Networks," Intelligent System Design and Engineering Application, 2012.
- D. Passos, D. Teixeira, D. C. Muchaluat-Saade, L. C. Schara Magalhes, and C. Albuquerque. "Mesh network performance measurements," International Information and Telecommunicatios Technologies Symposium, 2006.
- A. Kumar, D. Manjunath, and J. Kuri, "Wireless Networking," Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc., 2008.
- The New Mainstream Wireless LAN Standard [Internet], http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/shared/broadcom_802_11_g.pdf.
- Y. B. Ko and N. H. Vaidya, "Location-Aided routing (LAR) in mobile ad hoc networks," Wireless Networks, Vol.4, pp. 307-321, 2012.
- Pervis Fly, Natarajan Meghanathan, "Predicted Link Expiration Time Based Connected Dominating Sets for Mobile Ad hoc Networks," in International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol.2, No.6, pp.2096-2103, 2010.
- Carine Toham, Orange Labs., Lannion, Francois Jan, and Andrzej Duda, "OLSR enhancement for multi-interface multi-channel ad hoc networks," in Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems, pp.672-677, 2008.
- Cheolgi Kim, Young-Bae Ko, and Nitin H. Vaidya, "Link-State Routing Protocol for Multi-Channel Multi-Interface Wireless Networks," Military Communications Conference, pp.1-7, 2008.
- Jiali Liu, Yanjing Sun, Yi Jian, and Chenglong Feng, "A MIMC Chain-Type Routing Protocol for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks," Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelbeg, pp.403-413, 2015.