- Volume 40 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Optimization of Parallel Lift of a Wheel Loader Through Analysis of Working Characteristics of Links
휠로더의 작업장치 링크 특성 분석을 통한 수평 인양 최적화
Park, Hyun Gyu;Jang, Jin Seok;Yoo, Wan Suk;Kim, Min Seok;Lee, Hee Jong
- Received : 2015.08.04
- Accepted : 2016.01.18
- Published : 2016.04.01
Wheel loaders are utilized not only on construction sites, but also for general purposes, such as manufacturing and transportation. Therefore, during the basic design stage of this type of working device equipment, the designer should consider specifications as well as working performance. In this research, a characteristic analysis program was developed for use in the basic design stage of construction equipment using multibody dynamics analysis. In addition, through the optimization of its links, improvements to the lifting capability of a Z-bar-linkage-type wheel loader were suggested. Using the developed program and process, it is possible to reduce the time required for the basic design of the working device.
Wheel Loader;Characteristic Analysis;Optimal Design;Kinematic Analysis;Static Analysis;Planar Multi-body Dynamics
- Han, Y. H. and Kim, J. W., 2012, "Optimal Design of Pin-point Position of Wheel Loader Z-bar Linkage," KSPE, pp. 1045-1046.
- Han, Y. H., 2012, "Development of the Wheel Loader Front Linkage Retaining High Breakout force and Small Angle Change of an Attachment," M.S. Thesis, Seoul National University.
- Ryu, C. Y., 2014, "Optimal Location of Joints in Wheel Loader Based on Dynamic Analysis Program," M.S. Thesis, Pusan National University.
- Park, H. G., Jang, J. S., Yoo, W. S., Kim, M. S., Lee, H. J. and Ryu, C. Y., 2014, "Analysis of Wheel Loader Capacity via Multibody Dynamics Analysis," KSME Fall Conference, pp. 329-330.
- Kim, M. S., Kim, M. S., Nam, S. W., Park, H. G., Jang, J. S. and Yoo, W. S., 2014, "Optimal Design for Parallel Lift of the Wheel Loader Z-bar Linkage," KSME Spring Conference, pp. 31-32.
- MSC Software Corporation, 2005, ADAMS User's Guide.
- FunctionBay, 2013, "RecurDyn v8.2 Help"
- Parviz E. Nikravesh, 1988, Computer-Aided Analysis of Mechanical System, Prentice-Hall Inc.
- Edward J. Haug, 1989, Computer Aided Kinematics and Dynamics of Mechanical System : Basic Methods, Allyn&Bacon.
- PIDOTECH.inc, 2011, "PiAnO Manual, version 3.4"
Supported by : 부산대학교