- Volume 33 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Recent Progress in the Nanoscale Additive Layer Manufacturing Process Using Two-Photon Polymerization for Fabrication of 3D Polymeric, Ceramic, and Metallic Structures
이광자 광중합 공정을 이용한 3차원 미세구조물 제작기술 동향
- Received : 2016.02.25
- Accepted : 2016.03.17
- Published : 2016.04.01
Recently, many studies have been conducted on the nano-scale fabrication technology using twophoton- absorbed polymerization induced by a femtosecond laser. The nano-stereolithography process has many advantages as a technique for direct fabrication of true three-dimensional shapes in the range over several microns with sub-100 nm resolution, which might be difficult to obtain by using general nano/microscale fabrication technologies. Therefore, two-photon induced nano-stereolithography has been recently recognized as a promising candidate technology to fabricate arbitrary 3D structures with sub-100 nm resolution. Many research works for fabricating novel 3D nano/micro devices using the two-photon nano-stereolithography process, which can be utilized in the NT/BT/IT fields, are rapidly advancing.
Nano-Stereolithography;Two-Photon polymerization;Femtosecond laser;3D micro-structure
- Son, Y., Yeo, J., Ha, C. W., Lee, J., Hong, S., et al., "Application of the Specific Thermal Properties of Ag Nanoparticles to High-Resolution Metal Patterning," Thermochimica Acta, Vol. 542, pp. 52-56, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tca.2012.03.004
- Lim, J. G., Prabhakaran, P., Park, J. S., Son, Y., Kim, T. D., et al., "Synthesis and Photophysical Properties of Two-Photon Absorbing Spirofluorene Derivatives," Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 4403-4408, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2012.5942
- Yang, D. Y., Park, S. H., Lim, T. W., Kong, H. J., Yi, S. W., et al., "Ultraprecise Microreproduction of a Three-Dimensional Artistic Sculpture by Multipath Scanning Method in Two-Photon Photopolymerization," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 90, Paper No. 013113, 2007.
- Park, S. H., Lim, T. W., Yang, D. Y., Jeong, J. H., Kim, K. D., et al., "Effective Fabrication of Three-Dimensional Nano/Microstructures in a Single Step Using Multilayered Stamp," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 88, No. 20, Paper No. 203105, 2006.
- Lim, T. W., Park, S. H., Yang, D. Y., Kong, H. J., and Lee, K. S., "Direct Single-Layered Fabrication of 3D Concavo-Convex Patterns in Nano-Stereolithography," Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing, Vol. 84, No. 4 , pp. 379-383, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00339-006-3633-x
- Park, S. H., Lim, T. W., Yang, D. Y., Yi, S. W., and Kong, H. J., "Direct Fabrication of Micropatterns and Three-Dimensional Structures Using Nanoreplication-Printing (nRP) Process," Sensors and Materials, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 65-75, 2005.
- Lim, T. W., Son, Y., Jeong, Y. J., Yang, D. Y., Kong, H. J., et al., "Three-Dimensionally Crossing Manifold Micro-Mixer for Fast Mixing in a Short Channel Length," Lab on a Chip, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 100-103, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1039/C005325M
Passinger, S., Saifullah, M. S. M., Reinhardt, C., Subramanian, K. R. V., Chichkov, B. N., et al., "Direct 3D Patterning of
$TiO_2$Using Femtosecond Laser Pulses," Advanced Materials, Vol. 19, No. 9, pp. 1218-1221, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1002/adma.200602264
- Pham, T. A., Kim, D. P., Lim, T. W., Park, S. H., Yang, D. Y., et al., "Three-Dimensional SiCN Ceramic Microstructures via Nano-Stereolithography of Inorganic Polymer Photoresists," Advanced Functional Materials, Vol. 16, No. 9, pp. 1235-1241, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1002/adfm.200600009
- Park, J. J., Prabhakaran, P., Jang, K. K., Lee, Y. G., Lee, J. H., et al., "Photopatternable Quantum Dots Forming Quasi-Ordered Arrays," Nano Letters, Vol. 10, No. 7, pp. 2310-2317, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1021/nl101609s
- Krini, R., Ha, C. W., Prabhakaran, P., El Mard, H., Yang, D. Y., et al., "Photosensitive Functionalized Surface-Modified Quantum Dots for Polymeric Structures via Two-Photon-Initiated Polymerization Technique," Macromolecular Rapid Communications, Vol. 36, No. 11, pp. 1108-1114, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1002/marc.201500045
- Kim, W. J., Kim, S. J., Lee, K. S., Samoc, M., Cartwright, A. N., et al., "Robust Microstructures Using UV Photopatternable Semiconductor Nanocrystals," Nano Letters, Vol. 8, No. 10, pp. 3262-3265, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1021/nl8016219
- Jeong, Y. J., Lim, T. W., Son, Y., Yang, D. Y., Kong, H. J., et al., "Proportional Enlargement of Movement by Using an Optically Driven Multi-Link System with an Elastic Joint," Optics Express, Vol. 18, No. 13, pp. 13745-13753, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.18.013745
- Ha, C. W. and Yang, D. Y., "Rotational Elastic Micro Joint Based on Helix-Augmented Cross-Spring Design for Large Angular Movement," Optics Express, Vol. 22, No. 17, pp. 20789-20797, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.22.020789
- Ha, C. W. and Yang, D. Y., "Elastic Translational Joint for Large Translation of Motion Using Spiral Structures," International Journal of Intelligent Mechatronics and Robotics, Vol. 3, No. 4, 2013.
- Kumi, G., Yanez, C. O., Belfield, K. D., and Fourkas, J. T., "High-Speed Multiphoton Absorption Polymerization: Fabrication of Microfluidic Channels with Arbitrary Cross-Sections and High Aspect Ratios," Lab on a Chip, Vol. 10, No. 8, pp. 1057-1060, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1039/b923377f
Grant : BK21플러스
Supported by : 부산대학교