- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The implementation of liquefaction equipment monitoring system based on Android
안드로이드 기반의 유증기 액화장치 모니터링 시스템 구현
Park, Man-Kyu;Tack, Han-Ho;Kim, Gwan-Hyung
- Received : 2016.01.18
- Accepted : 2016.02.11
- Published : 2016.03.31
Volatile organic compounds(VOCs) are regarded as a harmful cause substance not only causing air pollutions but also causing global warming phenomenon. For this reason, VOCs are managed politically to reduce emissions by each country. In particular, the vapor from the gas station contains VOCs which is harmful to the human body such as carcinogens benzene and pollute the atmosphere, the Ministry of Environment defined every gas station must install vapor recovery equipment to recover volatile organic compounds. Recently, there are many accidents caused by existing vapor treatment methods, the liquefaction recovery technology is getting the spotlight to cool the vapor at the field. However, because the liquefaction recovery technology have risks of fire or explosion in accordance with temperature, the real time monitoring is critical factor. In this paper, we implement an Android-based monitoring application for liquified vapor recovery device which attached sensor module for temperature and power to monitoring real time information.
Volatile Organic Compounds(VoCs);Liquefaction Equipment;Oil mist;Monitoring System
- S. C. Jung and S. H. Lee, "Practical Usage of Low-Temperature Metal Catalyst for the Destruction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)", Conference on Korean Society of Environment Engineers, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 397-405, 2012.
- G. H. Kim and D. W. Choi, "Remote VoCs System based on Wireless Communication", Conference on Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 921-922, May 2014.
- G. H. Kim, D. W. Choi, S. T. Goon and C. J. Ho "The Monitoring system of Smart Device", Conference on Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 915-916, May 2014.
- L. K. Hwang and J. W. Baek, "A Study on Implementation of ZigBee Module for the Home Networking", Journal of the Korea society of computer and information, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 203-210, Mar. 2008.
- J. S. Park and G. H. Kim, "Remote Refrigeration Air-Conditioning Control System using Bluetooth", Conference on Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 113-114, Oct. 2013.
Supported by : Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology