- Volume 20 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of Exercise Machines Reservation System for Fitness Center
스포츠센터 운동기구 예약 시스템의 설계 및 구현
Lee, Kangwon;Shin, Yejin;Song, Hamin;Park, Jinoh;Seol, Soonuk
- Received : 2015.11.14
- Accepted : 2015.12.23
- Published : 2016.03.31
Many people feel uncomfortable when fitness center is crowded with people in all at the same time. So we propose exercise machines reservation system for resolving the problem that people feel uncomfortable in fitness center. In this paper, we design and implement the exercise machines reservation system that allows for users to reserve fitness equipments by using a NFC-based smart band. A user can reserve exercise machine using some reservation device. he or she will receive notifications through the smart band about when and which machine she or he will have to use. The user can do exercise with a recommended program, and can use any equipments conveniently even in a peak time because no one is waiting. Also, a manager can save cost through the efficient facility management and provide customized member management. Additionally, manager don't need to purchase other exercise machines or computers.
Healthcare;Reservation System;Wearable Device;NFC
- Jang Mee Lee and Sung-gul Hwang, "Analyses and Suggestions on Healthcare Devices and Services on the basis of IoT," The Journal of Digital Design, vol.15, no.2, pp. 963-971, Apr. 2015. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2015.15.2.089
- Sun-Hee Lim, Jae-woo Jeon, Imjin Jung, and Okyeon Yi, "Study on NFC Security Analysis and UICC Alternative Effect," The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, vol.36, no.1, pp. 29-36, Jan. 2011. https://doi.org/10.7840/KICS.2011.36B.1.29
- Min-Gu Lee, Dong-Wan Kim, and Jin-Soo Sohn, "Active Authentication Method using NFC," The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, vol.37, no.2, pp. 140-156, Feb. 2012. https://doi.org/10.7840/KICS.2012.37C.2.140
- Dong Su Jin, "Research on E-commerce business model based on NFC," International Commerce and Information Review, vol.13, no.4, pp. 81-100, Dec. 2011.
- Yun Seok Cho and KyungMi Kim, "NFC-based Attendance Checking System for Institutions of Higher Education," KIISE Transactions on Computing Practices, vol.21, no.4, pp. 283-289, Apr. 2015. https://doi.org/10.5626/KTCP.2015.21.4.283
- Dae-Soo Cho, "An Implementation of Attendance Management System using NFC," The Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol.17, no.7, pp. 1639-1644, Jul. 2013. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.7.1639
- H. E. Joo, J. H. Park, C. H. Lee, D. U. Kang, and J. H. Jung, "Digital Doorlock with NFC and App," Proceedings of the KSMPE Conference, pp. 191-191, Apr. 2015.
- Ji-Hoon Kim, Jeong-Seon Park, and Soonhee Han, "Design and implementation of product management system using NFC function," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol.18, no.5, pp. 1201-1206, May. 2014. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2014.18.5.1201
- Arduino. Introduction [Internet]. Available: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Introduction
- Dae Gyu Seo, Han Shin Ko, and Yong Deok Noh, "Design and implementation of Digital Door Lock by IoT," KIISE Transactions on Computing Practices, vol.21, no.3, pp. 215-222, Mar. 2015. https://doi.org/10.5626/KTCP.2015.21.3.215
- In-Gu Lee, Gi-Pyeong Kim, and Myeon-Gyun Cho, "Arduino based Smart Home System using Smart-phone," In Proceeding of the Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, pp. 1667-1668, Jun. 2015.