- Volume 20 Issue 3
Improved quality of life has increased in a population with a high BMI (Body Mass Index). Accordingly, the development of a system for prevention of obesity management is required. Because a requirement for the prevention of obesity management system. This system has been developed to solve this problem and it is done by measuring the user information of the individual's body. The purpose of this paper is to understand the changes in your own BMI over the course of usage of this application and store the BMI in the database. This BMI data is expressed as a graph to the user and based on the BMI graph, the user is suggested to the type of exercise required by his body. The most appropriate exercise equipment's are shown to the user based on the BMI and also recommendations based on the historical data of other users with similar BMI. This system also recommends chronic diseases depending on blood sugar, blood pressure.
- Mangal Sain, W. Y. Chung, H. J. Lee, "A Personalized Healthcare Analysis System in Ubiquitous Environment," Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 235-243, Sep. 2011.
- E. J. Lee, H. S. Kim, "Implementation of the Healthcare System Using Smart TV," Korean Institute Of Information Technology, vol. 12, no. 10, pp. 191-199, Oct. 2014.
- S. E. Lee, S. I. Kim, "Mobile Fitness Application's User Experience Study - Analytic focus on Extreme users," Korea Digital Design Council, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 769-777, Jul. 2014.
- C. M. Kim, G. H. Kang, E. S. Kim, "Active Spinning Training System using Complex Physiological Signals," The Korea Contents Society, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 591-600, Jul. 2015.
- K. H. Park, J. H. Park, Y. S. Park, Y. M. Hwang, J. Y. Kim, "Implementation of Bio signal Monitoring System for u-Health," The Korea Society of Satellite Technology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 80-84, Jun. 2014.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)