- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Literature Review for Developing the Clinical Phenotype Evaluation System of Atopic Dermatitis
아토피피부염 증상평가지 개발을 위한 문헌고찰
Ahn, Jin-Hyang;Yun, Young-Hee;Kim, Kyu-Seok;Jang, Bo-Hyeong;Ko, Seong-Gyu;Choi, In-Hwa
- Received : 2015.11.02
- Accepted : 2016.02.10
- Published : 2016.02.25
Objective : We performed a literature review for developing the clinical phenotype evaluation system of atopic dermatitis.Methods : We searched the papers that describe symptoms for atopic dermatitis through Oriental Medicine Advanced Searching Integrated System(OASIS) and Korean Studies Incategoryation Service System(KISS). We looked through all the papers and finally chose 47 papers that are suitable for inclusion. Then, we extracted symptoms from these papers and arranged them in order of frequency and validity through experts' conference.Results : We found 360 papers and chose 47 papers. We decided to include general information of patients, systemic and dermatologic symptoms in evaluation category of atopic dermatitis. Through experts' conference, it was decided that general information has age, sex and body type; Systemic symptoms have 9 items; Dermatologic symptoms have 15 items.Conclusion : To evaluate atopic dermatitis objectively, the standardization of diagnostic tool is needed. Therefore we developed a clinical phenotype evaluation system of atopic dermatitis.
atopic dermatitis;clinical phenotype;pattern identification;Traditional Korean Medicine
- Kay J, Gawkrodger DJ, Mortimer MJ. The prevalence of childhood atopic eczema in a general population. J Am Acad Dermatol. 1994;30:35-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0190-9622(94)70004-4
- Lee JG. Korea National Health & Nutrition Examination Survey〔serial online〕 2008 Dec.〔cited 2015 Aug〕. Available from:URL:http://knhanes.cdc.go.kr/knhanes/index.do
- Hanifin JM, Rajka G. Diagnostic features of atopic dermatitis. Acta Derm Venereal(Stockh)(suppl). 1980;92:44-7.
- Yun YH, Choi IH. A study on the Development of Traditional Korean Medicine Clinical Practice Guideline for Atopic Dermatitis. J Korean Med Ophthalmol Otolaryngol Dermatol. 2012;25(2):38-48. https://doi.org/10.6114/jkood.2012.25.2.038
- Jeong WY, Hong EG, Shin JH, Kim YB, Nam HJ, Kim KS. A Study on the Major Symptoms by Each Pattern of Acne Vulgaris. J Korean Med Ophthalmol Otolaryngol Dermatol. 2014;27(4):76-86. https://doi.org/10.6114/jkood.2014.27.4.076
- Park MC, Kim JM, Hong CH, Hwang CY. A literature study about the comparison of Oriental-Occidental medicine on the Atopic dermatitis. J Korean Med Ophthalmol Otolaryngol Dermatol. 2002;15(1):226-52.
- Ko SG. The Research on evaluation endpoint development for clinical trial of herbal medicinal products about atopic dermatitis and allergic rhinitis. 2008:53-7.
- Yun HJ, Ko WS. Clinical Study of the Classification of Oriental Medical Type of Atopic Dermatitis. Dong-Eui federation of Korean oriental medicine. 2001;5:43-57.
- Kang MG, Lee CY, Choi GT. Fuzzy hypotheses testing of Likert Fuzzy scale. Korean J. institute of intelligent systems. 2005;15(5):533-7. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2005.15.5.533
- Park YJ, Park YB. A Study on Standardization of Bian Zheng by Some Statistical Methods. J Korean Oriental Med. 2001;5(2):306-30.
- Choi SM, Park KM, Jeung CG, Sung HJ, Ahn KS. Study on Establishment of criteria for Heart Disease in Oriental Medicine. J Physiol Pathol Korean Med. 2003;17(4):845-51.
- Yun YH, Ahn JH, Lee BR, Kim HH, Jung WM, Jang BH, et al. The Status of Mobile Personal Health Records of Atopic Dermatitis : An evaluation of features and functionality. Journal of Society of Preventive Korean Medicine. 2015;19(2):103-12.
Grant : 아토피피부염에 대한 한의학적 지표 타당성 검증 및 한방 외용제의 효과 검증을 위한 연구
Supported by : 경희대학교산학협력단