- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Anti-atopic Effect of Chamaecyparis Obtusa oil (CHO_O) in DNCB-induced atopic dermatitis-like skin lesions NC/Nga mice
편백유(Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil)가 DNCB로 유도된 NC/Nga생쥐의 아토피에 미치는 효과 연구
Son, Ki-Jeong;Park, Jung-Hwan;Kim, Youn-Ha;Go, Ga-Yeon;Kim, Yun-Joo;Han, Ji-Yeon;Ko, Ki-Tae;Ahn, Taek-Won
- Received : 2016.01.04
- Accepted : 2016.02.15
- Published : 2016.02.25
Objective : The aim of this study is to investigate the effect of Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil to NC/Nga mice induced in Atopic dermatitis-like skin lesions by DNCB Mthods.Methods : NC/Nga mice which have been induced to Atopic dermatitis-like skin lesions by DNCB are divided into 3 groups, the one is the mice which have been spread with Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil 2% cream, the other is which have been spread with dexamethasone (Dexa.) 0.5% on their Atopic lesion, another is the control group. then we take the blood sample of each group to measure state of the dorsal skin, the number of immunocytes. and resect the skin lesion to analyze the state of cells.Result & Conclusion : There are meaningful results of measuring the number of IgE, IL-4, IFN-γ and the state of the skin lesion and cells in the group with hamaecyparis Obtusa Oil 2% cream in comparison with the other groups.
Anti-atopic;Chamaecyparis Obtusa;atopic dermatitis
- T Bieber. Atopic dermatitis. N Engl J Med. 2008;1483–94. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMra074081
- Kenji K. New concept of the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis: Interplay among the barrier, allergy, and pruritus as a trinity. J of Dermatological science, 2013;70(1):3-11. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jdermsci.2013.02.001
- CA Akdis, M Akdis, T Bieber, C Bindslev-Jensen, M Boguniewicz, P Eigenmann, et al. Diagnosis and treatment of atopic dermatitis in children and adults: European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology/American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006;61(8):969-87. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1398-9995.2006.01153.x
- Ahn KM, Kim JH, Kwon HJ, Chae YN, Hahm MI, Lee KJ, et al. The prevalence of symptoms of asthma, allergic rhinoconjunctivitis, and eczema in Korean children: Nationwide cross-sectional survey using complex sampling design. J Korean Med Assoc 2011;54(7):769-78. https://doi.org/10.5124/jkma.2011.54.7.769
- Kim WK. Complementary Alternative Medicine in Atopic Dermatitis. J of Pediatric allergy and respiratory disease. The Korean Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Respiratory Disease. 2008;18(4):273-5.
- Raquel LO, Marta MS, Roberto T, Mariana CZ, Aline SI, Anderson AC, et al. Atopic dermatitis in adults: clinical and epidemiological considerations. REV ASSOC MED BRAS. 2013;59(3):270-5. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ramb.2012.12.004
- Mark B, Donald YM. Atopic Dermatitis: A Disease of Altered Skin Barrier and Immune Dysregulation. Immunol Rev. 2011;242(1):233-46. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-065X.2011.01027.x
- R Sidbury, Hanifin JM. Old, New, And Emerging Therapies for Atopic Dermatitis. Dermatologic Clinics. 2000;18(1):1-11. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0733-8635(05)70141-8
- Jin HW. Use of Alternative Medicine for Atopic Dermatitis. Pusan univ. Master`s Thesis of Department of medicine. 2005:1-33.
- Park SE. Cognition of Atopic Dermatitis and Real Condition of Alternative Medicine-Use. Gwangju Women univ. Master`s Thesis of Department of Beauty Education. 2011:1-84.
- Cho SE. Anti-oxidative, Anti-inflammatory And Immunomodulatory Effects of Chamaecyparis obtusa Leaves Extracts for Atopic Dermatitis. Konkuk univ. Doctorate Thesis of Department of Bioengineering. 2012:1-84.
- Jung JY. Antibacterial Effect with Essential Oil from Hinoki cypress on skin Microbiota. Gwangju Women univ. Master`s Thesis of Department of Beauty Science. 2011:1-38.
- Lee HO, Baek SH, Han DM. Antimicrobial Effects of Chamaecyparis obtusa Essential Oil. Korean J of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2001;29(4):253-7.
- S Koyama, Y Yamaguchi, S tanaka, J Motoyoshiya. A new substance (yoshixol) with an interesting antibiotic mechanism from wood oil of Japanese traditional tree (Kiso-Hinoki), Chamaecyparis obtusa. General Pharmacology: The Vascular System. 1997;28(5):797-804. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0306-3623(96)00370-9
- Hong JH. A research Western medical science, The Korean traditional medicine, Local clinic and Naturopathy about Atopy. Korean J of Eco Early childhood Education. 2008;7(1):65-85.
- Park YM. Advances In the Pathophysiology of Atopic Dermatitis Allergy Asthma. J of Pediatric allergy and respiratory disease. 2006;16(3):189-96.
- Lionel F. Atlas of Atopic eczema. 1st ed. USA:Taylor & Francis Group. 2003:33-58.
- Inagaki N, Nagai H. Drugs for the treatment of allergic disease. Jpn J of Pharmacol. 2001;86(3):275-80. https://doi.org/10.1254/jjp.86.275
- Seok TS. Antibacterial Activities of Phytoncide Hinoki Cypress Oil upon Contaminants of the Multiple-use Facilities. Daeguhanny univ. Doctorate Thesis of Department of Public Health. 2012:1-48.
- Cho SE, Lee DH. Antioxidant And Anti-inflammatory Activity of Leaves Extracts of Chamaecyparis Obtusa. J of The Korean Society of cosmetology. 2011;17(5):970-5.
- Kim SH, Lee SY, Hong CY, Kwak KS, Yeo HM, Lee JJ, et al. Whitening and Antioxidant Activities of Essential Oils from Cryptomeria japonica and Chamaecyparis obtusa. MOKCHAE KONGHAK. 2011;39(4):291-302.
- Cha YR. The Effects of Chamaecyparis obtusa extracts on the skin change in a child's atopy. Seokyung univ. Master`s Thesis of Department of Beauty Arts. 2012:1-107.
- Vestergard C, H Yoneyama, K Matsushima. The Nc/Nga mouse: a model for atopic dermatitis. Trends in Molecular Medicine. 2000;6(5):209-19.
- Ryouji Y, Haruko N, Yutaka I, Toshihiro A, Takao A, Masato K. Development of Atopic Dermatitis-Like Skin Lesions in STAT6-Deficient NC/Nga mouse. The Journal of immunology. 2002; 168(4):2020-7. https://doi.org/10.4049/jimmunol.168.4.2020
- Beltrani VS. The Clinical Spectrum of Atopic dermatitis. J of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2013;21(1):80-90.
- Young MR, Wright MA, Matthews JP, Malik I, Prechel M. Suppression of T cell proliferation by tumor-induced granulocytemacrophage progenitor cells producing transforming growth factor-band nitricoxide. JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGY. 1996;156(5):1916-22.
- Kim SJ, IMMUNOLOGY. Seoul. Korea Medical Book. 1994;206.
- Kim HM. Immunity and Allergy. Shin-il Books. 2008 ;168,171,222.
- Mosmann TR, Sad S. The expanding universe of T-cell subsets:Th1,Th2 and more. Immunology Today. 1996;17(3):138-46. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-5699(96)80606-2
- Lee KY, Roh KW. Plasma Interferon (IFN)-γ, Interleukin (IL)-4, IL-5 and IL-10 Concentrations in Atopic Dermatitis. J of Pediatric allergy and respiratory disease. 1998;8(1):72-8.
Grant : 웰에이징 진단기술 및 기기개발
Supported by : (재)충남테크노파크