- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Experimental study on flow characteristics for the high efficiency transporting of the dredged soil
준설토 이송고효율화를 위한 유동특성의 실험적 분석
- Received : 2016.05.09
- Accepted : 2016.03.25
- Published : 2016.03.30
To evaluate the effects of magnetic force for transporting the dredged soil, magnetic energy inducing device was installed at the dredger. The whole length of transporting pipeline reaches more than 8.5km and the efficiency of the system and the characteristics of the flow are critical factors. The main parameters which govern the flow are flow-rate, velocity, concentration and slip-layer's condition, so in the field test monitoring system was applied to check the real time conditions of the closed circuit flow and the main parameters. From analyzing the relation between the dredged soil amounts and the pump power, it can be concluded that the magnetic forces effect on the transporting system, increase the transporting quantities of dredged soil and decrease power consumption of the pump.
Electro magnetic force;Slurry flow efficiency;Velocity profile;Soil transport;Dredging transport
- Afshin, H., Gholizadeh, M., Khorshidi, N. (2010), "Improving Mechanical Properties of High Strength Concrete by Magnetic Water Technology", Scientia Iranica. Transaction A, Civil, Vol.17, No.1, pp.74.
- BROWN, A. B. D., SMITH, C. G., RENNIE, A. R. (2000), "Pumping of water with ac electric fields applied to asymmetric pairs of microelectrodes", Physical review E, Vol.63, No.1.
- Choi, M. S., Kim, Y. S., Kim, J. H., Kim, J. S., Kwon, S. H. (2014), "Effects of an externally imposed electromagnetic field on the formation of a lubrication layer in concrete pumping", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.61 pp.18-23. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2014.02.071
- Durand, R. (1953), "Basic Relationships Of The Transportation Of Solids In Pipes - Experimental Research", Proceedings@sMinnesota International Hydraulic Convention. ASCE, p.89-103.
- Kim, Y. S., Lee, M. H., Lee, Y. J. (2014), "Test Study about Electro magnetic force effect to apply dredging soil transport", Journal of academia-industrial technology, Vol.8, No.6, pp.2883-2890.
- Su, N., Wu, C. F. (2003), "Effect of magnetic field treated water on mortar and concrete containing fly ash". Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol.25, No.7 pp.681-688. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0958-9465(02)00098-7
- Yu, Q., Sugita S., Sawayama K., Isojima, Y. (1998), "Effect of electron water curing and electron charging curing on concrete strength", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol.28, No.9, pp.1201-1208. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(98)00118-5
Grant : 준설토 고효율 이송기술 개발
Supported by : 코리아쌀베지주식회사