- Volume 35 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Contribution analysis of underwater radiation noise source using partial coherence function
부분상관 함수를 이용한 수중방사소음 소음원 기여도 분석
- Received : 2015.10.02
- Accepted : 2016.02.13
- Published : 2016.03.31
In this paper, contribution analysis method using a partial coherence function is dealt with in the case of underwater radiation noise. When performing the contribution analysis using a partial coherence function, it is important to select the order of system input. But in the case of frequency correlated systems, it is very difficult to properly select the order of system input. In order to solve this problem, the contribution analysis is performed by subdividing the area of contribution using multiple coherence function. And the new contribution analysis method is presented by using the relationship between the contribution characteristic matrix and multiple coherence function. In order to validate the new method, calculation is performed about multi-input / single-output model which is composed of sine waves. The result of calculation shows that it is possible to derive the exact contribution values.
Transfer path analysis;Partial coherence function;Multiple coherence function;Contribution characteristic matrix
- H. S. Han and K. H. Lee, "Estimation of the underwater radiated noise of a naval vessel using hull vibration" (in Korean), Trans. KSNVE, 23, 394-400 (2013). https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2013.23.5.394
- H. S. Han and K. Y. Choi, "Analysis of reducing tonal noise of the gas turbine generator in order to reduce underwater radiated noise of a naval vessel" (in Korean), Trans. KSNVE, 19, 1329-1337 (2013).
- D. de Klerk and D.J. Rixen, "Component transfer path analysis method with compensation for test bench dynamics," MSSP, 24, 1693-1710 (2010).
- D. de Klerk and A Ossipov, "Operational transfer path analysis : theory, guidelines and tire noise application," MSSP, 24, 1950-1962 (2010).
- H. S. Kim, S. G. Park, K. H. Kang, J. Y. Lee, and J. E. Oh, "The analysis of noise contribution about drum washer under dehydrating condition using multi-dimensional spectral analysis" (in Korean), Trans. KSNVE, 17, 1056-1063 (2007). https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2007.17.11.1056
- K. S. Choi, W. B. Jung, H. S. Han, and M. S. Kim, "Noise-source identification of evaporator using partial coherece function" (in Korean), Trans. KSNVE, 19, 347-354 (2009). https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2009.19.4.347