- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Cumulative Injected Fuel Mass Measurement Under a Vehicle Driven Condition using Loadcells
차량주행 모사 조건에서 로드셀을 이용한 인젝터 누적 연료 분사량 측정
- Received : 2015.12.28
- Accepted : 2016.02.19
- Published : 2016.03.31
A gasoline injector rig which can measure cumulative injected fuel mass under a vehicle driving condition was developed. The measurement system consists of an engine control unit (ECU), data acquisition (DAQ) and injected fuel collection system using loadcells. By supplying reconstructed sensor signals which simulate the real vehicle's sensor signals to the ECU, the ECU drives injectors as if they were driven in the vehicle. The vehicle's performance was computer simulated by using
Cumulative injected fuel quantity;Loadcell;Engine part load performance;Vehicle driving performance;Engine control unit(ECU)
- Bosch, "Diesel-Engine Management", Bentley Publishers, 2007, pp. 450-459.
- A. Caraceni, F. D. Cristofaro, F. Ferrara, S. Scala and O. Philipp, Benefits of using a real-time engine model during engine ECU development, SAE paper No. 2003-01-1049, 2003.
- J. Gehring, and H. Schutte. A Hardware-in-the-loop test bench for the validation of complex ECU Networks, SAE Paper No. 2002-01-0801, 2002.
- G. Hunt, A. Truscott, and A. Noble, An in-cycle hardware in the loop (HIL) simulator for future engine control strategy development, SAE paper No. 2004-01-0418, 2004.
- G. L. Tsai, Y. Y. Wu, B. C. Chen, and H. F. Chuang, Rapid prototyping ECU of a SI engine with fuel injection and ignition control, SAE paper No. 2004-01-0419, 2004.
- D. S. Oh and C. H. Lee, A Study on the Fuel Injection System Simulating a Vehicle Driven with FTP-75 Mode for Cold Transition Period, Journal of ILASSKorea, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 1-16, 2011.
- Lee, A computer simulation of a driving vehicle performance using an set of engine part load performance and a transmission shift map, Journal of ILASS-Korea, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 64-68, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15435/JILASSKR.2014.19.2.64
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교