- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Flow Characteristics of Spark-Ignited Engine with Variable Intake Valve Closing Timing for Miller Cycle
LIVC 적용 밀러사이클 스파크점화기관의 유동특성 연구
- Received : 2016.01.12
- Accepted : 2016.02.24
- Published : 2016.03.31
In this study, to research in-cylinder flow characteristics of spark-ignited engine with intake valve closing timing change for Miller cycle. 3D simulation study were used 6 different intake valve profile with
Miller cycle;Atkinson cycle;Variable valve timing;Intake valve closing angle
- Yunlong Li and Yiqiang Pei, Jing Qin, Shaozhe Zhang, Yu Shang, Le Yang, and Xuesong Wu, "Exhaust Gas Recirculation, Late Intake Valve Closure and High Compression Ratio for Fuel Economy Improvement in a MPI Gasoline Engine", SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-1197, 2014.
- Sangmyeong Kim, Gisu Sung and Jinwook Lee, "Analysis of In-cylinder Flow in a Miller Cycle Engine with Variable IVC for HEV", Journal of ILASS-Korea, Vol. 19, No. 1, 2014, pp. 25-32. https://doi.org/10.15435/JILASSKR.2014.19.1.025
- Yu Wan and Aimin Du, "Reducing Part Load Pumping Loss and Improving Thermal Efficiency through High Compression Ratio Over-Expanded Cycle", SAE Technical Paper 2013-01-1744, 2013.
- James Taylor and Neil Fraser, Rene Dingelstady and Hermann Hoffmann, "Benefits of Late Inlet Valve Timing Strategies Afforded Through the Use of Intake Cam In Cam Applied to a Gasoline Turbocharged Downsized Engine", SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-0360, 2011.
- Hyundai Motor, "2012 YF Sonata Hybrid Maintenance Instructions", Golden bell, 2011, pp. 5-8.
- H. S. Kim, "Performance and Emission Characteristics of a Controlled Auto-Ignition Gasoline Engine according to Variation", Soongsil University Graduate school, 2003, pp. 12-21.
- Yutaka Murata, Jin Kusaka, Yasuhiro Daisho, "Miller-PCCI Combustion in a HSDI Diesel Engine with VVT", SAE 2008-01-0644, 2008.
- Yong-Seok Cho, Seang-Wock Lee, Ik-Kyoo Jang, Jungkwon Park, Yu-bin Yoon, Young-Joon Park, Hyunchul Kim, Byung-chul Na, "Numerical Analysis for Prediction of the Residual Gas Fraction, Volumetric Efficiency and Pumping Loss with Continuous Variable Valve Lift System in an SI Engine", KSAE Vol. 18, 2010, pp.7-13.
Supported by : 산업통상자원부