- Volume 14 Issue 1
This study was carried out to determine the basic mycelial culture conditions for Poria cocos growth. According to colony diameter and mycelial density, suitable media for mycelial growth were Malt yeast extract, Potato dextrose agar, Yeast extract agar, and Yeast malt agar. The optimum temperature for mycelial growth was between 25 and
Culture condition;Medicinal mushroom;Poria cocos
- Hong IP, Lee MW. 1990. Studies on the cultural characteristics of Poria cocos. Kor. J. Mycol. 18(1): 42-49 (in Korean)
- Hong IP, Lee MW, Kim KP, Lee SS. 1991. Studies on the morphology and the mycelial cultivation of Poria cocos (Fr.) Wolf. Kor. J. Mycol. 19(1): 54-60 (in Korean)
- Jo WS. 2013. The cultivation methods of Poria cocos and its commercialization. Mushroom Newsletter. 17(2): 59-66 (in Korean)
- Jo WS, Yoo YB, Hong IP, Kim DG. 2013. Changes of the cultivation methods of Poria cocos and its commercialization. J Mushroom Sci Prod. 11(4): 303-307 (in Korean) https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2013.11.4.303
- Kirk PM, Cannon PF, David JC and Stalpers JA. 2001. Ainsworth and Bisby's dictionary of the fungi. 9th edn., CAB International, Wallingford.
- Park JJ, Ham HB, Lee MW. 1980. Studies on artificial cultivation of Poria cocos. Kor. J. Mycol. 8(3): 133-142 (in Korean)
- Shim JO, Son SG, Kim YH, Lee YS, Lee JY, Lee TS, Lee SS and Lee MW. 1997. The culture conditions affecting the mycelial growth of Grifola umbellata. Kor. J. Mycol. 25(3): 209-218. (in Korean)
- Sung JM, Yoo YB, Cha DY. 2000. MUSHROOM SCIENCE. Kyo-Hak Publishing Co. 614p.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : KOREA FOREST SERVICE