- Volume 52 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Development for auto lightening buoy system using solenoid
솔레노이드 장치를 이용한 양식용 부자 LED 전원공급 시스템 개발
- Received : 2016.02.05
- Accepted : 2016.02.24
- Published : 2016.02.28
This study investigates the development of an automatic lightening buoy that can indicate an aquaculture cage at night or in rough weather. The energy for the light is generated by the linear motion of a magnet along with a coil inside the buoy as the waves cause the buoy to oscillate up and down. The principle of the magnet motion is different between the magnet and body of the buoy because the movement of the latter is dependent on the surface wave, while the former is affected by the damper. To obtain a quantitative performance of the buoy, the voltage as well as up and down motion produced by several waves were measured in the wave tank. A shorter wave period, i.e., faster motion, of the magnet produced a brighter light. It is expected that this study can aid in deciding the optimum design of a buoy capable of producing a bright light at any aquaculture site affected by sea or fresh water waves.
Lightening buoy;Aquaculture;Surface mooring
- Berteaux HO. 1976. Buoy Engineering. John Wiley & Sons, Canada, 24-25.
- Jo KJ and OH JS. 2011. A study on the design of power system for buoy. J Nav Por 35(8), 631-636. (DOI:10.5394/kinpr.2011.35.8.631) https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2011.35.8.631
- Knauss JA. 1998. Introduction to physical oceanography, Korean 2nd edition. Sigmapress. Kor. 222-225.
- Lee CW, Kim YB, Lee GH, Choe MY, Lee MW and Koo KY. 2008. Dynamic simulation of a fish cage system subjected to currents and waves. Ocean Eng 35(14), 1521-1532. (DOI:10.1016/j.oceaneng.2008.06.009) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2008.06.009
- Lee HC, Yea KS, Hwang SG and Han KB. 2012. Study on the buoy and vibration system in broadband ocean wave power generator. J Kor Mar Eng 36(6), 780-787. (DOI:10.5916/jkosme.2012.36.6.780) https://doi.org/10.5916/jkosme.2012.36.6.780
- Lee GH, Kim IO, Cha BJ and Jung SJ. 2015. Analysis for gillnet loss in the West Sea using numerical modeling. J Kor Fish Tech 51(4), 600-613. (DOI:10.3796/KSFT.2015.51.4.600) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2015.51.4.600
- Yoon GS, Kim YJ, Kim DJ, and Kang SY. 1998. Analysis of motion response and drift force in waves for the floating-type ocean monitoring facilities. J Kor Fish Soc 31(2), 202-209.
Seo SH. 2002. Study for characters and Synthesis of Photoluminescence SrAI2)4,
$Sr_3MgSi_2O_8$: $Eu^2Dy^3$Long Phosphorescent. Mater's Thesis, Myongji Universtiy, Korea, 52.
Grant : 선망어업 선진화를 위한 어구 개선연구
Supported by : 국립수산과학원