- Volume 52 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis characteristics of officers' watch-keeping for efficient navigation bridge layout of a fisheries training vessel
효율적인 어업실습선의 선교 layout을 위한 당직항해사의 업무특성 분석
KIM, Min-Son;HWANG, Bo-Kyu
- Received : 2016.02.04
- Accepted : 2016.02.23
- Published : 2016.02.28
This study analyzed characteristics of officers' watch-keeping during fishing operation at the fisheries training ship KAYA (GT: 1,737 tons, Pukyong National University). It observed fishing works of three officers in wheel house of KAYA. The observations were carried out at the fishing ground 45 miles away from east of Jeju from 7 to 8 January 2010. The works and movements of the officers were recorded with three common video cameras and a 4-channel MPEG-4 Triplex DVR. Recorded data of the working circulation was analyzed by using the post-processing method. As a result of the traffic lines, the average (
Fishing operation;Bridge team;Fsheries training ship;Watch-keeping;Workload
- Buys AM. 1990. Integrating wheelhouse electronics and layout on board Dutch beamtraewlers. SenW 57STE JAARGANG NR 11. 633-637.
- Barsan E, Arsenie P, Pana I and Hanzu-Pazara R. 2007. Analysis of workload and attention factors on human performances of the bridge team. J Mari Stud 21(1), 57-67.
- Chauvin C, Bouar GL and Renault C. 2008. Integration of the human factor into the design and construction of fishing vessel. Cogn Tech Work 10, 69-77. (DOI:10.1007/s10111-007-0079-7) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10111-007-0079-7
- Christopher DW, John DL, Yili L and Sallie EGB. 2008. An Introduction to Human Factors Engineering, 2nd Edition. Lee JS and Kim JR, ed. Sigma Press, INC. Korea, 60, 303-306.
- Morel G and Chauvin C. 2006. A Socio-technical approach of risk management applied to collisions involving fishing vessels. Safety science 44, 599-619. (DOI:10.1016/j.ssci.2006.01.002) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2006.01.002
- Ha WJ. 2003. A Study on the Design and Arrangement of Coastal Ship's Bridge on the Basis of Ergonomics Concept. Ph.D. Thesis, Korea Maritime University, Korea, 113.
- Ha WJ, Na SJ, Kim SS, Lee HK and Jong JY. 2002. A Study on the conceptual bridge design based on the ergonomic background. J Kor Soci Mari Envir & Safety 8(1), 53-59. (DOI:10.5394/KINPR.2003.27.6.599)
- Kim MS. 2013. Study on the Optimal Bridge Layout Derivation for Improvement of Fishing Operation Efficiency in Korean Offshore Large Trawler. Ph.D. Thesis, Bukyong University, Korea, 59-75.
- Kim MS, Shin HO, Lee JH and Hwang BK. 2013. Characteristics of bridge task in Korean coastal large trawler. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 49, 301-310. (DOI:10.3796/KSFT.2012.49.3.301) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2012.49.3.301
- Kim MS and Shin HO. 2013. The basic study on improvement bridge layout by link analysis in Korean Coastal Large Trawler. J Kor Soc Fish Mar Scie Educ 49, 724-732. (DOI :10.13000/JFMSE.2013.25.3.724)
- Lee DS. 1997. The Study of Ergonomics design of Automated ship's Bridge Layout. Ph.D. Thesis, Pukyong University, Korea, 1-2, 84-97.
- Lee HH, Kim CS and Yang WJ. 2008. A Study on the new design of the training ship's bridge. J Kor Soc of Mar Envir Safe 14(2), 169-175.
- Punte PAJ and Post WM. 2001. Ergonomic ship bridge design supports minimum manning. WIT Transaction on the Built Environment 53, 62-72. (DOI:10.2495/MT010061)
- Son JS. 2005. The study on comparison and analysis of user's behavior data pursuant to the observation range of the product use. Ph.D. Thesis, Kukmin University, Korea, 30.
- Yang YH, Lee BW, Lew JM and Lee CH. 2005. A study on the design of ergonomics bridge conning display. J Kor Soc Mar Envir Safe 11(2), 33-40.
- Yang WJ, Shin CH and Kim JS. 2004. A Study on the fatigue factor as a cause of human error. J Kor Soc Mar Envir Safe 10(2), 1-6.