- Volume 38 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effects of life style on psychosomatic a subjective a symptoms of the dental technology students
일 대학 치기공과 재학생의 생활습관이 심신 자각증상에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2016.01.04
- Accepted : 2016.03.18
- Published : 2016.03.31
Purpose: This research is performed through the analysis of the dental technology students' life-style factors of their daily lives that have a close relation with health, and the self-reported symptoms which are related to psychosomatic diseases, for the production of basic data for the change of life-styles and the development of educational programmes. Methods: This research has been performed through questionnaires from the beginning of October of 2014 till the end of November through the Dental Technology students of G-do, chosen by random sampling method after informed consent, where out of the 270 papers, 258 results were used for the analysis. Results: Firstly, the results of the research was as follows: Non-smokers accounted for 61.2%, student who did not do regular physical activities accounted for 50.4%, students who had sleeping hours of 6 to 7 hours accounted for 35.7%, students who eat snacks accounted for 63.2%, students who eat breakfast once to twice a week accounted for 30.6%, students who had an average number of drinks of once to twice a week accounted for 39.9%, and students with BMI of '
Dental technology students;alameda7;life style;subjective symptoms
- Cho SG. A study on the relationship of job stressors and lifestyle behaviors to psychosocial wellbeing status among hospital workers. Yonsei University, Unpublished master's thesis, 2005.
- Choi UJ, Yu SH. A research on the department satisfaction of department of dental technology students. The J Korean academy of dental technology, 34(3), 263-271, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14347/kadt.2012.34.3.263
- Crystal S, Johnson RW, Harman J, Sambamoorthi U, Kuymar R. Out-of-pocket health care costs among older Americans. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci., 55(1), 51-62, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1093/geronb/55.1.S51
- Kim GS, Lee CY, Kim IS et al. Assessing correlates of physical activity levels in female university students. J Korean Public Health Nurs., 27(3): 466-79, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2013.27.3.466
- Kim JH, Park EY, Lim KC. Self-reported realities of health behavior of undergraduate students after web-based health promotion education: qualitative content analysis. J Korean Acad Soc Nurs Edu., 18(3), 413-423, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2012.18.3.413
- Kim JS, Jung HK, Lee JD. Research about influence on the teeth health by the smoking -research intended for students of dental technology in Daegu-. J Korean academy of dental technology, 31(3), 35-45, 2009.
- Kim JS, Jung HK, Park NG. A study on the related factors of students'stress in dental laboratory college. The J Korean academy of dental technology, 30(1), 121-130, 2008.
- Kim NR. Analysis of the factors influencing the medical re-examination in the center of health promotion. Yonsei University, Unpublished master's thesis, 2008.
- Kim OR. Effects of self care program on hypertensive control in hypertensive patient. The Journal of Korean Community Nursing, 14(4), 568-578, 2003.
- Kim SD, Kim MG. The relation of life style and quality of sleep in university students'. J of the Korea academia-industrial cooperation Society, 14(6), 2795-2801, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.6.2795
- Kim WK. Relationship among individual, social, environmental factor and leisure time physical activity of undergraduates. The Korea Journal of Sports Science, 21(2), 1189-1198, 2012.
- Kim YH, Joung MS, Lee JA. Study an health promoting behavior determinant of nursing students. J Korean Community Health Nursing Academic Society, 16(2), 285-303, 2002.
- Kim YM, Hyeon SH, Song HS. The relationship among health status, health promoting behavior, depression and quality of life of health program participants. J Leisure Recreation Stud, 32(4), 33-46, 2008.
- Kwak HK, Lee MY, Kim MJ. Comparisons of body image perception, health related lifestyle and dietary behavior based on the self-rated health of university students in Seoul. Korean J community Nutr., 16(6), 672-682, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2011.16.6.672
- Kwak TH. Relationship between 7 health habits (Alameda 7) and health-related quality of life. Yonsei University, Unpublished master's thesis, 2005.
- Kwon SS. A study on the relationship between selfreported symptoms and quality of life among the dental technicians. Hanyang University, Unpublished doctor's thesis, 2005.
- Kwon SS, Han SJ. Health-related lifestyle and self-reported symptoms in dental hygiene students. Journal of Korean Society of Dental Hygiene, 14(4), 485-93, 2014. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2014.14.04.485
- Lee JH. A study on the influence factors to the health practices behaviors of the military officer and NCO's. Yonsei University, Unpublished master's thesis, 2001.
- Lee JM. Level of alameda 7 health behaviors execution by the age bracket and socioeconomic class and their influences on self rated health in Korean adults. Inje University, Unpublished doctor's thesis, 2005.
- Lee JR. Lifestyle modification and diabetes management. Journal of Korean diabetes, 12(4), 215-218, 2011. https://doi.org/10.4093/jkd.2011.12.4.215
- Lee MS. Female college students food ingest pattern and meridian massage treatment effect of obesity management on the lower part of the body. Sungshin Women's University, Unpublished doctor's thesis, 2006.
- Lee YH. Life style and health status of the college students. Ajou University, Unpublished master's thesis, 2015.
- Oh DK, Lee HS, Yim J, Cheong W, Youn MK. The effect of health point system on healthrelated lifestyle. J of East-West Nursing Research, 18(1), 25-30, 2012.
- Yang JY, Cho YC. Relationship between dietary habits, attitudes toward weight control and subjective fatigue symptoms in women college students. J of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 14(7), 3338-3348, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.7.3338
- Yeo JH, Kim EY. University students'health habits and relevant factors. J Korean Acad Soc Nurs Edu., 16(2), 283-291, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5977/JKASNE.2010.16.2.283
- Yoo YG, Choi SK, Hwang SJ, Kim HS. Risk factors of breast cancer according to life style. J of The Korea contents association, 13(4), 262-272, 2013.