- Volume 65 Issue 4
In this study, In order to measure foot pressure, it makes analyzing device using multi-pressure sensor. This device was limited frequency band to 5Hz by using low-pass filter and MCU was detected signal every milliseconds. After wearing the device, the result was confirmed by blue-tooth to measure wirelessly. Also, we propose an algorithm to obtain the walking pattern using a time table in each of the detected peak from the pressure sensor. Using the algorithm, right walking pattern and abnormal pattern was detected. The results can be reflected more individual walking patterns than when using a conventional methods and also, developed device was no restriction on the human activity.
- Do Un Jeong and Wan Young Chung, ""Posture and activity monitoring using a 3-axis accelrometer", J. of the Korean Sensors Society, pp. 467-474, 2007.
- Se Dong Min and Chun-ki Kwon, "Step Counts and Posture Monitoring System using Insole type Textile Capacitive pressure Sensor For Smart Gait Analysis", Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 17 No. 8, pp 107-114, 2012.
- Hwa Young Jung, Wang ChangWon and Se Dong Min, "Real-time position monitoring system using pressure sensor", 2014 Biomedical System and Smart Care Conference, Vol. 2014 No. 2, pp. 73-75, 2014.
- Eung-Soo Kim, "Fabrication of shoes for analyzing human gait pattern using strain sensors", Korea Institute of Electronic Communications Science, Vol. 8 No. 9, pp. 1407-1412, 2013 https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.9.1407
- Ju-Hee Hong, Dae-yong Choi and Kyung-Ho Kim, "Foot pressure measurement using a pressure sensor and posture analysis", 2015 Biomedical Systems Confernce, Vol. 2015 No. 2, pp. 21-24, 2015
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단