- Volume 65 Issue 4
In this paper, we proposed pole position detection system for providing exact location information to users. The proposed system consists of pole recognition part and pole number recognition part. Above all, exact pole recognition is carried out by PDD(Pole Detection Device). And recognition of pole number is performed by PID(Pole Inspection Device). Acquired image by using line scan camera is judged whether it is free bracket or not through image processing. When it is judged as free bracket, pole number image is acquired by OCR camera and recognized by OCR. By recognizing pole number, exact location information is provided to user.
Location information;Pole position detection system;Pole recognition;OCR
- Byeong-Gon Lee(2013) Development Electric Detection Module for High-Speed Railroad, The Korean Society for Railway, p. 141
- H. Chung (2007) Rail Profile Monitoring Technology Using Laser and Optics, KSPE, p. 815.
- Jeong-Yeon Kim (2011) Catenary Measurement System for Real-Time Automated Diaghosis, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 1020-1026.
- S. G. Kim and J. G. Park, "Measurement of the Railway Overhead Wire Height and Stagger Using Stereo-Vision System," Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol 32, No.10, October 2006.
- Byeong-Gon Lee, Young-Sigk Shin, Seung-Hun Han and Jong-Gook Park (2014) Pole position detection system through number recognition, Korean Society for Railway, pp. 1134-1138
- R. Plamondon and S. N. Srihari, "Online and off-line handwriting recognition: a comprehensive survey", Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 22, pp. 63-84, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1109/34.824821
- R. Mithe, S. Indalkar, and N. Divekar, (2013). "Optical character recognition," International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) Vol. 2, pp. 72-75.
- J. M. White and G. D. Rohrer, (1983). "Image thresholding for optical character recognition and other applications requiring character image extraction," IBM Journal of research and development, 27(4), pp. 400-411. https://doi.org/10.1147/rd.274.0400
- J. J. Weinman, Z. Butler, D. Knoll, and J. Feild, (2014). "Toward integrated scene text reading," Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on, 36(2), pp. 375-387. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2013.126
- K. Wang, B. Babenko and S. Belongie, (2011, November). "End-to-end scene text recognition," In Computer Vision (ICCV), 2011 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 1457-1464). IEEE.
연구 과제번호 : 고속철도 전기 검측모듈 기술개발
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국철도공사