- Volume 56 Issue 1
In this paper, we consider the nonlinear hyperbolic equations with forcing term. Some suffcient conditions for the oscillation are derived by using integral averaging method and a generalized Riccati technique.
Forced oscillation;hyperbolic equations;Riccati inequality;interval criteria
- R. P. Agarwal, M. Bohner and W. T. Li, Nonoscillation and oscillation : Theory for Functional Differential Equations, Marcel Dekker, New York, 2004.
- S. Cui, Z. Xu, Interval oscillation theorems for second order nonlinear partial delay differential equations, Differ. Equ. Appl., 1(2009), 379-391.
- J. R. Graef and P. W. Spikes, On the oscillatory behavior of solutions of second order nonlinear differential equations, Czechoslovak Math. J., 36(1986), 275-284.
- W. T. Li and X. Li, Oscillation criteria for second-order nonlinear differential equations with integrable coeffcient, Appl. Math. Lett., 13(2000), 1-6.
- H. Usami, Some oscillation theorem for a class of quasilinear elliptic equations, Ann. Mat. Pura Appl., 175(1998), 277-283. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01783687
- Y. Shoukaku, Forced oscillations of nonlinear hyperbolic equations with functional arguments via Riccati method, Appl. Appl. Math., 1(2010), 122-153.
- Y. Shoukaku and N. Yoshida, Oscillations of nonlinear hyperbolic equations with functional arguments via Riccati method, Appl. Math. Comput., 217(2010), 143-151. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2010.05.030
- P. J. Y. Wong and R. P. Agarwal, Oscillatory behavior of solutions of certain second order nonlinear differential equations, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 198(1996), 337-354. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.1996.0086
- N. Yoshida, Oscillation Theory of Partial Differential Equations, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., 2008.