- Volume 24 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
An Improvement of Efficiently Establishing Topographic Data for Small River using UAV
UAV를 이용한 소하천 지형자료 구축에 관한 효율성 제고
- Received : 2015.11.25
- Accepted : 2016.03.28
- Published : 2016.03.31
Due to the recent technical development and the enhancement of image resolution, Unmanned Airborne Vehicles(UAVs) have been used for various fields. A low altitude UAV system takes advantage of taking riverbed imagery at small rivers as well as land surface imagery on the ground. The bathymetric data are generated from the low altitude UAV system. The accuracy of the data is analyzed along water depths, comparing GPS observations and a DSM generated from UAV images. It is found that the depth accuracy of the geospatial data below 50 cm depth of water satisfies the regulation(
Hydrographic Survey;Bathymetric;UAV;Accuracy;Digital Surface Model
- Choi, B. G., Na, Y. W., Choo, K. H. and Lee, J. I., 2014, A study on the application of river surveying by airborne LiDAR, Journal of the Korean Society for Geospatial Information System, Vol. 22 No. 2, pp. 25-32. https://doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2014.22.2.025
- Jang, H., 2010, 3D stereoscopic terrain extraction of road cut failure slope using unmanned helicopter photography system, Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying Geodesy Photogrammetry and Cartography, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 485-491.
- Jeong, C., 2014, Development of method for acquisition of 3-Dimensional river geographic information using R2V2 and UAV, J. Korean Soc. Hazard Mitig., Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 269-275.
- Moon, W. K. and An, K. G., 2007, Environmental characteristics and fish community of small first-order stream, Korean Journal of Ecology and Environment, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 163-172.
- NDMI, 2011, Guideline for small streams implementation projects of standardization.
- Park, H. C., 2011, A study of techniques for precise evaluation of river topography by using multidimensional spatial information, Master's Thesis, University of Kyungil, p. 135.
- Shim, J. M. and Lee, S. B., 2006, The study of flood simulations using LiDAR data, Journal of the Korean Society for Geospatial Information Science, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 53-60.