- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Field Application and Performance of Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement via Mechanical Tube-feeding Method
기계식 연속철근콘크리트포장의 현장 적용성 및 거동 분석 연구
- Received : 2015.12.01
- Accepted : 2016.03.29
- Published : 2016.04.14
PURPOSES : The field application and performance of continuously reinforced concrete pavement (CRCP), constructed by using the mechanical tube-feeding method, are evaluated in this study. METHODS: The location of the rebar was evaluated by using the MIRA system. The early-age CRCP performance was evaluated via visual survey, in which the crack spacing and crack width were examined. RESULTS: The location of longitudinal reinforcing bars was evaluated via MIRA testing and the results showed that the longitudinal rebars all lie within a given tolerance limit (
continuously reinforced concrete pavement;mechanical tube-feeding method;crack spacing;crack width
- Hoegh K., Khazanovich L., Yu H.T. "Ultrasonic Tomography Technique for Evaluation of Concrete Pavements." Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2232, pp. 85-94. 2011.
- Korea Expressway Corporation, 2012, Extension of plans for promoting the Expressway pavement performance. Mohamed Elfino, 'Concrete Pavements in Virginia Route 58 Open House', 2012.
- Nam JungHee, 2006, Variation of Crack Width over Time in Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement(CRCP), Conference of Korean Society of Road Engineers, Seoul, Korea.
- Rasmussen, R, O., R. Rogers and T. R. Rerragut. Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement Design&Construction Guidelines. 2011.
- Roesler, J. R. and J. G. Huntley. Perfomance of I-57 Recycled Concrete Pavements. Urbana, 2009.
- Suh YoungChan, 1993, Early-Age Behavior of CRC Pavement and Calibration of the Failure PredictionModel in CRCP-7, University of Texas At Austin.
- Carlos Jofre', Joaqui'n Romero and R. Rueda. Contribution of Concrete Pavements to the Safety of Tunnels in Case of Fire. 2010.
- Chon, BeomJun, Choi PanGil, Kil YongSu, 2013. Field application of Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement with Mechanical-Placement Machine, Page 00 in 2013 Conderence of Korea Concrete Institute, Seoul, Korea.
- Elfino, M, C. Ozyildirim and H. Nair. I-295 CRCP Performance Updates. Virginia Concrete Conference, 2010.
- Gharaibeh, N., M. Darter and L. Heckel. Field Performance of Continuosly Reinforced Concrete Pavement in Illinois. Transportation Research Record:Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No.1684, 1999, pp. 44-50.