- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Performance Evaluation for the Application of Roof Green Box Unit System Combined with Engineering P.E.Waterproof and Root Penetration Sheet
엔지니어링 PE방수.방근시트가 결합된 박스 유닛형 옥상 녹화 시스템 적용을 위한 성능평가
- Received : 2016.01.18
- Accepted : 2016.03.28
- Published : 2016.04.20
According to the increment of urban buildings, the demand of eco-environment space will be also increased. Therefore, the artificial ground green system on a roof will be supplied gradually. In this study, the concept of simplification, unification and prefabrication was widely applied to supply green system. Consequently, the box unit system with a continuous soil layer was developed, and adhesive property, wind resistance and insulation property of this system were evaluated for site application. As a results of adhesive property and wind resistance test, comparing with design wind pressure and wind velocity, this system was safe at the height of 100m building located in urban. In addition, results of temperature measurement for 120 days showed 17% higher insulation property at daytime and 45% higher insulation property at night than normal box unit system owing to continuous soil layer.
artificial ground green system;box unit system;adhesive property;wind resistance;insulation property
- Jang DH, Kim HS, Choi SK. Greenhouse test results for two years of sheet shaped root barrier materials apply to green roof system for sustainable building construction. Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2011 Nov 20;11(6):634-44. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2011.11.6.634
- Kim HS, Jang DH, Choi SK. Resistance to root penetration of root barrier for green for system. Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2008 Dec 20;8(6):123-9.
- Kwon SW, Jo IG, Bea KS, Oh SK. The necessity analysis of development waterproofing materials and methods of construction technologies for green roofs. Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2004 Mar 20;4(1):111-8. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIC.2004.4.1.111
- Park CH, Oh SK, Lim NG. Performance evaluation system for construction environment of the unified waterproofing-root resistance membrane layer of the green roof system. Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2011 Apr 20;11(2):189-99. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIC.2011.04.2.189
- Jang DH, Kim HS. New technology of lightweight roof green structure using unit box green system. Proceedings of Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction; 2011 May 12; Busan, Korea. Seoul (Korea): Korea Institute of Building Construction; 2011. p. 57-8.
- Kang TH, Zaho HX, Li H, Kang SH. Roof greening applied a sallow green roof module system out of management -Focused on the effects on the growth of plants by difference of soil mixture ratio-. Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture. 2012 Jun;40(3):91-9. https://doi.org/10.9715/KILA.2012.40.3.091
- Kang JS, Kim HS. An analysis of the thermal characteristics of roof-plating system in summer and winter. Journal of gional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea. 2001 Nov;17(11):215-22.
- Kim YM, Nam MA, Jang DH, Kim HS, Kim HO. Reduction potential for thermal load by extensive green roofs. Journal of the Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment. 2013 Oct;13(5):67-77.
- Moon JW, Yeom DB. A study on indoor temperature reduction effect through new green roof system. Journal of the Regional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea. 2009 Sep;11(3):161-7.
- Oh CW, Hong JC, Park KB. Assessment of evaluation by hybrid waterproof-roof barrier layer for green system on artificial ground. Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2015 Aug;15(4):391-6. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2015.15.4.391
- AIK. Korea Building Code 2009. Seoul (Korea): Kimoondang; 2010. 94 p. Korean.