- Volume 32 Issue 4
Urethane and epoxy waterproofing membrane coating, which is most widely used at present, involves problems such as the long time of drying, environmental pollution due to a large quantity of volatile solvent generated in the drying process, etc. Accordingly, the objective of this study is to diversify the advantages of photocurable resin with no volatile solvent. To this end, its availability as an alternative to existing epoxy and urethane waterproofing membrane coating is examined, and an experiment was conducted to present a basis for construction manuals to secure proper quality. Experiment results are as follows: (1) To secure a level of bond strength that satisfies the quality standards in using photocurable resin for waterproofing membrane coating, the irradiation distance should be within 100mm and the irradiation angle within
- Institute of Polymeric Materials (2007). Photo-curing adhesive material, 62.
- Kim, S. H., Chang, H. S., Park, S. H., & Song, K. G. (2010). Study on the Curing Properties of Photo-curable Acrylate Resins, The Polymer Society of Korea, 34(5), 469-473. https://doi.org/10.7317/pk.2010.34.5.469
- Kim, Y. C. (2008). Optimization and application of UV-curable materials, Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology(KRICT). 1-36.
- Kim, Y. S., & Han, C. G. (2013). A study on the physical property by construction condition of urethane waterproofing membrane. Journal of the Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, 17(6), 139-144.
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI) (2003). Technology trends of the photo-curing resin.
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (2012). KS F 4922(Polyurea resin waterproofing membrane coating).
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (2013). KS F 3211(Waterproofing membrane coating for construction).
- Kwon, K. H., Yoo, Y. E., Choi, D. S., & Kang, S. I. (2012). Effect of adhesive force to shrinkage and Surface Energy on UV Curing Resin, Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Proceedings of KSME autumn conference, 175-176.
- Kwon, K. H., Yoo, Y. E., Choi, D. S., Kim, M. H., & Kang, S. I. (2012). A study on the effect of the atmospheric condition on the coating of UV curable resin. Proceedings of KSME autumn conference, 2657-2660.
- Lee, D. G., Park, J. Y., Park, Y. H., Kim, D. K., & Moon, Y. J. (2013). Study of specific resistance of conductive ink according to temperature during laser sintering process. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, 37(2), 119-124. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2013.37.2.119
- Ministry of Environment (2013). Special Act on the Improvement of Air Quality in Seoul Metropolitan Are, Chapter 5.
- Yang, S. C. (2012). Fabrication and application of photo curable oxetane/cyclo-aliphatic epoxy hybrid material, Ph. D. Dissertation, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(KAIST).
- Yoon, J. S., Kwon, K. H., Kim, J. H., & Yoo, Y. E. (2010). Experimental study on the characteristics of UV curable coating layer, Proceedings of KSPE autumn conference, 363-364.
- Yoon, S. C., Ma, J. K., Bang, D. W., & Choi, H. W. (2014). A Study on joining of 3D thermoset and biodegradable polymers. Joumal of welding and joining, 32(4), 20-25. https://doi.org/10.5781/JWJ.2014.32.4.20
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 가톨릭관동대학교