- Volume 32 Issue 4
The purpose of this study is to develop phylogenetic tree through similarity analysis of space organization of apartment house plane over the past 40 years and to investigate the chronological evolution of the space organization. In addition to the previous qualitative classification methodology, a time based-joining method which draws phylogenetic tree considering the generation period of plane as well as a bipartite methodology of graphs similarity analysis algorithm were used to quantitatively classify and analyze the plane. As for the research subject, 485 unit plane of staircase and 3-bay type apartment house with an area of exclusive use space of
공간 유형/구조/그래프;공간 유사도;계통지도
- Bandyopadhyay, A., & Merchant, A. N. (2006). Space syntax analysis of colonial houses in India. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 33(6), 923-942. https://doi.org/10.1068/b32082
- Bustard, W. (1999). Space, evolution, and function in the houses of Chaco Canyon. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 26(2), 219-240. https://doi.org/10.1068/b4325
- Dalton, R. C., & Kirsan, C. (2008). Small-graph matching and building genotypes. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 35(5), 810-830. https://doi.org/10.1068/b31136
- Guney, Y. I., & Wineman, J. (2008). The evolving design of 20th-century apartments in Ankara. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 35(4), 627-646. https://doi.org/10.1068/b3401
- Ham, S. (2011). A study on the time-based joining method for generating a phylogenetic tree of architectural plans, Yonsei University Graduate School, Seoul.
- Heymans, M., & Singh, A. K. (2003). Deriving phylogenetic trees from the similarity analysis of metabolic pathways. Bioinformatics, 19(1), 138-146. https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btg1018
- Hillier, B., Hanson, J., & Graham, H. (1987). Ideas are in things: an application of the space syntax method to discovering house genotypes. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 14(4), 363-385. https://doi.org/10.1068/b140363
- Jeon, K. (1998). A Study on the Characte ristics of Spatial Organization of Korean Detached Houses by the Topographical Theory. Korean Institute of Interior Design, 17, 80-86.
- Lee, D. (2004). Spatial Configuration Characteristics of Apartment Units by Plan Size using Genotype Analysis Method. Yonsei University Graduate School, Seoul.
- Seo, K. (2005). Spatial Interpretation of Housing: the Role of Topological Intuition in the Evolution of the Houses in Seoul, University College London, London.
- StatisticsKorea, Existing housing inventory by type. http://www.index.go.kr/egams/stts/jsp/potal/stts/PO_STTS_IdxMain.jsp?idx_cd=1242(accessed 2015.067).
- 1. Topological Transitions in Collective Housing Units of South Korea vol.9, pp.1, 2016, doi:10.5659/JAIK_PD.2016.32.4.3
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토교통부