- Volume 17 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A methodology for Predicting Equity Input Timing/Amount for Decision Making of Financing Apartment Housing Projects - From the Perspective of Mid-sized Construction Companies -
공동주택 PF사업 참여 의사결정을 위한 자기자본 투입 시점/규모 예측방법론 - 중견 건설사의 관점에서-
- Received : 2016.01.05
- Accepted : 2016.02.04
- Published : 2016.03.31
The current PF project is entirely relying on construction company's credibility. As such, it has increased a negative and bad recognition in domestic real estate economy. In addition, PF experts has a perception that a project's safety of future cash flow profitability is more important than the construction company's credibility. So many PF experts make an effort in order to set aside safe project structure of PF and analyse systematically the risks of the project. In common feasibility study of the PF Project, financial specialists and real estate specialists are forecasting and evaluating the suitability of the project through reviewing the development profit from the project of sales. However, cash flow analysis and evaluation from the perspective of mid-sized construction companies are still in the primary level. Therefore, this study has analysed the current feasibility study and go/no go decision making procedures. Then the authors have a new cash flow analysis method from the perspective of mid-sized construction companies, by improving the feasibility study and go/no go decision making procedures.
Apartment Housing;Cash Flow;Feasibility study;Go/No-go Decsiion;Project Financing
- Kim, K., Lee, J., and Huh, Y. (2009). "Development of Feasibility Analysis Model for Developer-requested Housing Projects", Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, JKTBC, 9(3), pp.117-125 https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIC.2009.9.3.117
- Kim, S., Bae, and Y., Chang, C. (2015). "Development of Evaluation Criteria for Real Estate Development Projects", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, KJCEM, 16(2), pp. 86-96.
- Kim, J., and Seo, C. (2010). "A Study on the Impact of Marketability of and Cash Flows from Housing Presales on the Credit Risk of Project Finance Loans", Korea Planning Association, KPA, 45(2), pp.129-147
- Shin, D., and Kim, S. (2010). "Improvements to Overcome the crisis of Construction Project Financing Projects Focused on the Early Phase of Construction Life-Cycle", Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 2010 KSCE Conference paper.
- An, K., Cho, Y., and Lee, S. (2014). "An Analysis on the Investment Determinants for Insolvent Housing Development Projects", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, KJCEM, 15(2), pp. 112-121. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2014.15.2.112
- Lee, Y., and Lee, J. (2013). "An Analysis on Influence Relation of Risk Factors in the stage of Real Estate Project Financing", GRI REVIEW, 15(1), pp. 185-204.
- Lee, T., and Lee, J. (2012). "A study of real estate investment calue and analytic technique -mainly by case study of real estate development projects-", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 13(12), pp. 6128-6134 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.12.6128
- Hong, J., and Go, S. (2009). "A study on the Evaluation Criteria for Feasibility Analysis of Apartment House Development Project", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, KJCEM, 10(1), pp. 102-113
- Jang, J., Kim, J., and Jee, N. (2012). "Development of a Cash Flow Forecasting Model for Housing Construction", Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, JKTBC, 12(3), pp. 257-265 https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2012.12.3.257
- Huh, J. (2015). "A Study on Feasibility Analysis of the Project Financing in the Housing Development", Konkuk University, Graduation School of Real Estate, Thesis.
- Peter E. D. Love, Chun-Pong Sing, Brad Carey and Joeong Tai Kim (2015). "Estimating Construction Contingency: Accommodating the Potential for Cost Overruns in Road Construction Projects", J. Infrastruct. Syst., 2015, 21(2): 0401435
Supported by : 한국연구재단