- Volume 24 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Quasi-static Analysis of Vehicle Seatbelt Using Analysis of Variance and Improvement of Tensile Test Correlation
분산 분석을 이용한 자동차 안전벨트 준정적 해석과 인장시험 상관성 개선
- Received : 2015.07.02
- Accepted : 2016.03.29
- Published : 2016.05.01
This study makes a relative comparison of the results of tensile test and quasi-static analysis using AGL(Adjuster Guide Loop) model that plays a role in adjusting the height of shoulder belt, of the components of the vehicle seatbelt system and attempts to propose a method of reducing the error rate of the quasi-static analysis technique effectively. This study selects two major factors affecting the result of an analysis, draws the result of analysis through the method of experimental design, one of the statistical techniques and understands the contribution rate of the major factors affecting the result of the analysis through ANOVA(Analysis of Variance).
Quasi static analysis;ANOVA;Inertia relief method;Statistics technique;Tensile test;Seatbelt;Design of experiments
- LSTC Inc., LS-Dyna Keyword User's Manual Ver.971 R6.1.0, 2012.
- MIDAS IT., Technical Paper, http://www.midasit.com, 2015.
- J. Kim and M. Song, "Quasi-static Seatbelt Anchorage Simulation Using by Taguchi Method," KSAE Fall Conference Proceedings, pp.1605-1609, 2005.
- Altair Engineering, Altair Hypermesh User's Guide Ver.13, 2015.
- LSTC Inc., LS-Prepost Training Manual, 2015.
- J. Song, H. Park, H. Kang and S. Yang, "The Analysis of Practical Dynamic Load of Structure with Quasi-static Analysis and Inverse Problem," KSAE Spring Conference Proceedings, pp.651-657, 2001.
- K. Lee, D. Kim, H. Yun and K. Lee, "Improvement of the Correlation between Sled FEA and Test of Vehicle Seatbelt System Using the Statistics Technique," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.23, No.4, pp.454-461, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2015.23.4.454
- K. S. Lee, A Study on Improvement of the Correlation between Frontal Sled FEA and Test of Vehicle Seatbelt System, M. S. Thesis, Ajou University, Suwon, 2014.
- A Study on the Design Improvement of the Dummy Torso Movement due to the D-ring Position of the Seat Belt of Rear Seat vol.26, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2018.26.1.097