- Volume 24 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study of NH3 Adsorption/Desorption Characteristics and Model Based Control in the Urea-SCR System
Urea-SCR 시스템의 NH3 흡·탈착 특성 및 모델기반 제어 연구
- Received : 2015.09.23
- Accepted : 2016.02.02
- Published : 2016.05.01
Urea-SCR system is currently regarded as promising NOx reduction technology for diesel engines. SCR system has to achieve maximal NOx conversion in combination with minimal
ETC(European Transient Cycle);NOx;Urea;
- H. Kojima, M. Fischer, H. Haga, N. Ohya, K. Nishi, T. Mito and N. Fukushi, "Next Generation All in One Close-Coulpled Urea-SCR System," SAE 2015-01-0994, 2015.
- P. Chavannavar, "Development and Implementation of a Mapless, Model Based SCR Control System," SAE 2014-01-9050, 2014.
- T. V. Johnson, "Review of Vehicular Emissions Trends," SAE 2015-01-0993, 2015.
A. Schuler, M. Votsmeier, P. Kiwic, J. Gieshoff, W. Hautpmann, A. Drochner and H. Vogel, "
$NH_3$-SCR on Fe Zeolite Cataysts - from Model Setup to $NH_3$Dosing," Chemical Engineering Journal, Vo1.154, Issues 1-3, pp.333-340, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2009.02.037
- M. Colombo, G. Koltsakis, I. Nova and E. Tronconi, "Modelling the Ammonia Adsorptiondesorption Process Over an Fe-zeolite Catalyst for SCR Automotive Applications," Catalysis Today, Vol.188, No.1, pp.42-52, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2011.09.002
A. Herman, M. C. Wu, D. Cabush and M. Shost, "Model Based Control of SCR Dosing and OBD Strategies with Feedback from
$NH_3$Sensors," SAE 2009-01-0911, 2009.
T. Wang, S. Baek, M. Jung and G. Yeo, "A Study of
$NH_3$Adsorption/Desorption Characteristics in the Monolithic $NH_3$-SCR Reactor," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.14, No.3, pp.125-132, 2006.
- M. Shost, J. Noetzel, M. C. Wu, T. Sugiarto, T. Bordewyk, G. Fulks and G. B. Fisher, "Monitoring, Feedback and Control of Urea SCR Dosing Systems for NOx Reduction : Utilizing an Embedded Model and Ammonia Sensing," SAE 2008-01-1325, 2008.
- F. Willems, R. Cloudt, E. Eijnden, M. Genderen, R. Verbeek, B. Jager, W. Boomsma and I. Heuvel, "Is Closed-Loop SCR Control Required to Meet Future Emission Targets?," SAE 2007-01-1574, 2007.
- D. H. E. Seher, M. Reichelt and S. Wickert, "Control Strategy for NOx - Emission Reduction with SCR," SAE 2003-01-3362, 2003.