- Volume 24 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development of the Calibration Method for the Boost Pressure and EGR Rate of a WGT Diesel Engine Using Mean Value Model
평균값 모델을 활용한 WGT 디젤엔진의 과급압력 및 EGR율 보정 방법 개발
- Received : 2015.10.13
- Accepted : 2016.03.14
- Published : 2016.05.01
Globally, many researchers have been trying to improve the fuel economy of a vehicle for satisfying future
WGT;Diesel engine;Engine calibration;Mean value model;EGR
- C. D. Rakopoulos and E. G. Giakoumis, "Review of Thermodynamic Diesel Engine Simulations Under Transient Operating Conditions," SAE 2006-01-0884, 2006.
- H. Karaky, G. Mauviot, X. Tauzia and A. Maiboom, "Development and Validation of a New Zero-Dimensional Semi-Physical NOx Emission Model for a D.I. Diesel Engine Using Simulated Combustion Process," SAE 2015-01-1746, 2015.
- G. Wachtmeister, B. R. Hohn, C. Wirth, H. Bunner and A. Ziegler, "Concept for Hybrid Vehicles with Simplified Diesel Engines," ATZ Worldwide Emagazines, No.5, 2010.
- S. Chen and F. Yan, "Control of a Dual-loop Exhaust Gas Recirculation System for a Turbocharged Diesel Engine," Int. J. Automotive Technology, Vol.16, No.5, pp.733-738, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12239-015-0074-6
- J. Chung, N. Kim, C. Kim and K. Kim, "Development of an EGR Model a WGT Diesel Engine," KSAE Annual Conference Proceedings, pp.276-277, 2014.
- J. E. Chung, D. Y. Jeong, J. W. Chung and W. Kang, "Compressor Performance Prediction of Turbocharger in the Passenger Diesel Engine," KSAE 30th Anniversary Conference Proceedings, pp.275-280, 2008.
- S. L. Dixon, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery-Fifth Edition, Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann Publications, Oxford, pp.5-7, 2005.
- J. W. Chung, N. H. Kim, C. H. Kim and K. Y. Kim, "A Study on the Turbine Efficiency Characteristics of the WGT," KSAE Spring Conference Proceedings, p.225, 2014.
- D. A. Kouremenos, C. D. Rakopoulos, D. T. Hountalas and T. K. Zannis, "Development of a Detailed Friction Model to Predict Mechanical Losses at Elevated Maximum Combustion Pressures," SAE 2001-01-0333, 2001.
- L. Miklanek, V. Klir, M. Emrich and L. Pohorelsky, "Thermal Balance Method for EGR Rate Determination Usable for Real Engine with Uncooled EGR System," SAE 2009-01-1114, 2009.
Grant : 자동차산업핵심기술개발
Supported by : 자동차부품연구원