- Volume 24 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Safety Performance of the Air Chamber TMA through Accident Analysis
사고분석을 통한 에어챔버 트럭충격흡수장치의 안전성능에 대한 연구
- Received : 2015.10.30
- Accepted : 2016.02.23
- Published : 2016.05.01
More recently, workers and passengers of casualties has increased by rear-end collisions of unexpected while working on the road. Recently attracted air chamber TMA mounting car accidents which occurred in 3 years, and analyzed the effect of reducing the shock absorption and protection performance and casualties. There is a risk of the vehicle AIS4 more injury of high five accidents of casualties risk, also, was the analysis that there is risk of death was avoided by the air chamber TMA and SGT. Therefore, by mounting the TMA in the rear-end accident, so you can reduce the death and casualties, it must be increased this of attach rate for road construction vehicle.
Air chamber TMA;Rear-end collision;Casualties risk;SGT;AIS;Death and casualties
- 교통사고 통계분석, 경찰청, 2014.
- K. H. Ahn, A Study on the Crash Motion of Polyurethane TPU Airbag, Ph. D. Dissertation, Seoul University, Seoul, pp.20-32, 1992.
- H. C. Jo and I. S. Park, "A Study on the Damageability and Repairability of the Car Bumper Systems with Gas Tube," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.11, No.5, pp.134-139, 2003.
- 도로안전시설 설치 및 관리지침 방호울타리 편, 국토해양부, 2012.
- 차량방호 안전시설 실물 충돌시험 업무 편람, 국토해양부, 2012.
- G. H. Kim and I. S. Park, "Evaluation of Occupant Protection of Van and Light Truck Vehicle," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.20, No.3, pp.13-19, 2012.
- H. C. Jo and I. S. Park, "A Study on the Occupant Protection Performance in 25% Offset High-speed Frontal Impact," Journal of the KSMTE, Vol.16, No.2, pp.1285-1291, 2014.
- Small Overlap Frontal Crashworthiness Evaluation Rating Protocol(Version II), Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, 2012.
- H. C. Jo and I. S. Park, "An Experimental Study on the Independent Fixed Object Crash Accident by Reconstruction Test," Journal of the KSMTE, Vol.14, No.3, pp.101-108, 2012.
Supported by : 서일대학교