- Volume 28 Issue 2
This research aims to evaluated the structure improvement and new product development of valve tester. A valve tester was redesigned for structure improvement and new product development using 3-D design program CATIA. In addition, behavior analysis was conducted on the modeled valve tester using the ANSYS program. The total deformation, stress and strain were obtained by the internal pressure change. This result was applied to the new product development of valve tester.
Valve;Internal pressure;Leakage;Valve tester;Behavior analysis
- ANSYS User's Manual Revision 14.0(2012). Swanson Analysis System, Inc.
- Cho, Dong Hyun(2014). A Study on the Characteristics of Boiling Heat Transfer of Two-Phase Loop Thermosyphons, JFMSE, 26(3), 639-646. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2014.26.3.639
- Choi, Yong Seok.Lim, Tae Woo.Kim, You Taek(2015). Performance Analysis of Floating Wave Energy Converter by Using CFD, JFMSE, 27(5), 1303-1309. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2015.27.5.1303
- Jeon, En Chan.Lee, Seong Soo.Kim, Min Joo(2003). Easy Learning to CATIA, BooksHill.
- Moon, Jong Sin(2014). Optimization of Gate Location using Computer-Aided Injection Molding Analysis, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 15(10), 5968-5973. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.10.5968
- Park, Chul Woo.Hong, Chul Hyun(2008). User Guide of ANSYS Workbench, Intervision.
- Park, Woo Cheul.Lee, Joong Kuen.Kim, Il Gyoum.Park, Yong Suk(2012). Study on Vibration Induced Fluid at a Water Pressure Reducing Valve through Structure-Fluid Coupled Analysis, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 13(10), 4371-4377. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.10.4371