- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Proposal for the New Regeneration Energy Made by Converting Magnetic Force into Mechanical Energy
영구자석 자기력의 기계적 에너지 이용에 관한 유용성 고찰
- Received : 2015.08.06
- Accepted : 2016.04.01
- Published : 2016.04.10
Currently, identifying a new carbon-free energy resource is important in order to resolve the global warming problem. Along the same line, this paper studied how to convert magnetic force into mechanical force and a new basic mechanism of converting magnetic force into mechanical force was identified. Long-term reliability test, around 15 million times, was also conducted at
Permanent magnet;Magnetic force;Carbon-free;Energy conversion
- Hong, K. Y., 2007, Power Generation Apperatus and Method Using Permanent Magnts, Pat. No. 1007405600000.
- Maeng, T. S., 2006, Power Generating Apperatus Used Permanent Magnet, Pat. No. 1005439610000.
- Lim, C. K., 2009, Linear Power System Using Magnets, Pat. No. 1009077230000.
- Hyundae Motors, 2001, Engine using of a permanent Magnet, Pat. No. 1002928570000.
- Lim, J. H., Engine by Using an Electromagnet Piston, Pat. No. 1008369390000.
- Seo, S. K., Lee, S. H., Park, J. H., and Taesa, J., 2005, New suction mechanism using permanent magnet, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. A29, No. 12, pp. 1645-1652.
- Min, H. J., Lim, H. J., Kim, B. K., and Kim, S. H., 2002, Design and performance evaluation of impact type actuator using magnetic force, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. A26, No. 7, pp. 1438-1445.
- Ikeda, K. and Yano, T., 1991, Fundamental study of a scanning-type suction cups, Advanced Robotics, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 309-330.
Grant : 자기력을 이용한 5 kW급 무탄소 전력공급 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원