- Volume 16 Issue 1
This paper proposes nonlinear behavior in a love model for Romeo and Juliet with an external force of discontinuous time. We investigated the periodic motion and chaotic behavior in the love model by using time series and phase portraits with respect to some variable and fixed parameters. The computer simulation results confirmed that the proposed love model with an external force of discontinuous time shows periodic motion and chaotic behavior with respect to parameter variation.
Chaoss;Love model;Nonlinear behavior;Phase plane;Time series
- J. C. Sprott, "Dynamics of love and happiness," presented at the Chaos and Complex Systems Seminar, Madison, WI, 2001.
- J. C. Sprott, "Dynamical models of happiness," Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 23-36, 2005.
- S. W. Kim, Y. W. Shon, and Y. Bae, "Mathematical modelling of love and its nonlinear analysis," Journal of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1297-1304, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.11.1297 https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.11.1297
- Y. Bae, "Behavior analysis of dynamic love model with time delay," Journal of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 253-260, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.2.253 https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.2.253
- Y. Bae, "Modified mathematical modelling of love and its behaviour analysis," Journal of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1441-1446, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.12.1441 https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.12.1441
- L. Huang and Y. Bae, "Behavior analysis in love model of Romeo and Juliet with time delay," Journal of Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 155-160, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2015.25.2.155 https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2015.25.2.155
- L. Huang and Y. Bae, "Comparative behavior analysis in love model with same and different time delay," Journal of Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 210-216, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2015.25.3.210 https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2015.25.3.210
- S. Rinaldi, "Laura and Petrarch: An intriguing case of cyclical love dynamics," SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1205-1221, 1998. http://dx.doi.org/10.1137/S003613999630592X https://doi.org/10.1137/S003613999630592X
- C. Cresswell, Mathematics and Sex. Crows Nest, Australia: Allen & Unwin, 2003.
- S. H. Strogatz, Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos: With Applications to Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Engineering. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1994.
- Analysis of Chaotic Behavior in a Novel Extended Love Model Considering Positive and Negative External Environment vol.20, pp.5, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/e20050365