- Volume 25 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study on the Pressure Balance of the Hybrid Safety Injection Tank
피동충수용 혼합형 안전주입탱크의 압력평형에 관한 이론적 해석 및 시험적 연구
- Received : 2015.11.03
- Accepted : 2016.01.21
- Published : 2016.03.31
The Hybrid Safety Injection Tank is a passive safety injection system that enables the safety injection water to be injected into the reactor pressure vessel throughout all operating pressures by connecting the top of the SIT and the pressurizer(PZR). In this study, the condition for balancing the pressure between the Hybrid SIT and PZR was derived theoretically. The pressure balancing condition was set at the point where the velocity of the Hybrid SIT coolant injected into the Direct Vessel Injection(DVI) line was at or above zero. If the condition was derived from a pressure network for the Hybrid SIT, pressurizer, and reactor pressure vessel, the pressure difference between the pressurizer and SIT is less than 0.07 MPa.
Hybrid Safety Injection Tank;Pressure Balance;Separate Effect Facility
- Chang, S.H., NO, H.C., Baek, W.P., Lee, S.I., Lee, S.W., Conceptual design of CARR passive PWR 1300MWe (CP-1300), Nucl. Eng. Int., February, 1997.
- Tuunanen, J., Riikonen, V., Kouhia, J., Vihavainen, J., Analyses of PACTEL passive safety injection experiments GDE-21 through GDE-25., Nucl. Eng. Des. Vol.180, pp.67-91, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0029-5493(97)00306-3
- Tuunanen, J., Vihavainen, J., D'Auria, F., Kimber, G., Assessment of passive safety injection systems of ALWRs, Final report of the European Commission 4 th Framework Programme, 1999.
- Zejun, X., Wenbin, Z., Hua, Z., Bingde, C., Guifang, Z., Dounan, J., Experimental research progress on passive safety systems of Chinese advanced PWR, Nucl. Eng. Des. Vol.225, pp.305-313, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0029-5493(03)00178-X
- Sibamoto, Y., Summary on natural circulation phenomena observed in ROSA-AP600 test, IAEA-TECDOC-1677, 286-298, 2006.
- Kwon, T,. Euh, D.J., Song, C., Baek, W., Passive high pressure safety injection tank system (HPSIT) for responding to station blackout (SBO) and Lossof- Coolant Accidents (LOCA), US patent. Pub. No. US 2012/0263268, 2012.
- Kwon, T, Park C.K., Hybrid SIT for passive safety system, Trans. of the KNS Spring Meeting, Gwangju, Korea, May 30-31, 2013.
- Jeon, I.S., Kang, H.G., Development of an operation strategy for a Hybrid Safety Injection Tank with an active system. Nucl. Eng. Technol. Vol.47, pp.443-453, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.net.2015.01.008
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)