- Volume 26 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Angular Dependence of Ferromagnetic Resonance Linewidth in Exchange Coupled CoFe/MnIr Bilayers
교환 결합력을 갖는 CoFe/MnIr 박막에서 강자성 공명 선폭의 각도 의존성 연구
- Received : 2016.04.04
- Accepted : 2016.04.18
- Published : 2016.04.30
We analyzed the angular dependence of ferromagnetic resonance linewidth in exchange coupled CoFe/MnIr bilayers. The maximum and minimum linewidth was observed in the easy and hard direction of unidirectional anisotropy by exchange coupling, respectively, and it was well agreed with the angular dependence of exchange bias field. The maximum linewidth was due to the twist of CoFe magnetization near CoFe/MnIr interface from direction of pinned MnIr spin to direction of applied magnetic field. While, minimum linewidth more higher than that of CoFe was related to rotatable anisotropy field, and explained by easy axis distribution of MnIr grains.
ferromagnetic resonance;linewidth;exchange bias;rotatable anisotropy;AF grain
- W. H. Meiklejohn and C. P. Bean, Phys. Rev. 102, 1413 (1956). https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRev.102.1413
- W. H. Meiklejohn, J. Appl. Phys. 33, 1328 (1962). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1728716
- K. I. Imakita, M. Tsunoda, and M. Takahashi, Appl. Phys. Lett. 85, 3182 (2004).
- M. Tsunoda, T. Sato, T. Hashimoto, and M. Takahashi, Appl. Phys. Lett. 84, 5222 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1765739
- D. Y. Kim, J. Korean Magn. Soc. 22, 204 (2012). https://doi.org/10.4283/JKMS.2012.22.6.204
- D. Y. Kim, Sae Mulli 58, 308 (2009).
- D. Y. Kim and S. S. Yoon, J. Korean Magn. Soc. 23, 37 (2013). https://doi.org/10.4283/JKMS.2013.23.2.037
- S. Misukami, Y. Ando, and T. Miyazaki, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 40, 580 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.40.580
- S. Yuan, K. Yu, L. M. Yu, S. X. Cao, C. Jing, and J. C. Zhang, J. Appl. Phys. 101, 113915 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.2738387
- R. L. R. Suarez, L. H. V. Leao, T. Bueno, A. B. Oliveira, J. R. L. de Almeida, P. Landeros, S. M. Rezende, and A. Azevedo, Phys. Rev. B 83, 224418 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.83.224418
- D. Y. Kim and S. S. Yoon, J. Korean Magn. Soc. 24, 140 (2014). https://doi.org/10.4283/JKMS.2014.24.5.140
Supported by : 한국연구재단