- Volume 31 Issue 2
We present a short and very elementary proof that each finite BCK-algebra is solvable. It is a positive answer to the question posed in .
BCK-algebra;solvable BCK-algebra;commutative BCK-algebra
- W. A. Dudek, Unsolved problems in BCK-algebras, East Asian Math. J. 17 (2001), 115-128.
- J. Meng and Y. B. Jun, BCK-Algebras, Kyung Moon Sa Co. Seoul, Korea, 1994.
- A. Najafi, Pseudo-commutators in BCK-algebras, Pure Math. Sci. 2 (2013), 29-32. https://doi.org/10.12988/pms.2013.13004
- A. Najafi and A. Borumand Saied, Solvable BCK-algebras, Cankaya Univ. J. Sci. Engineering 11 (2014), 19-28.
- S. Tanaka, A new class of algebras, Math. Sem. Notes Kobe Univ. 3 (1975), no. 1, 37-43.